Dr. Cedric B. Emery

Grad. Year: 1966

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Cedric B. Emery has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Cedric" to "Cedric B."
RID: 1513129
15/08/11 2 1 3 3 Claimed he doesn't accept my insurance (he's wrong) refused to see me.
RID: 1512680
15/08/11 5 5 5 5 :)This Doctor is not only a great physician, he's also a caring and most pleasant individual
RID: 1460083
08/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Emery saved my hubby's life. A mass was found in his lower pelvis. After many doc. visits, they concluded this needed to be taken care of by an Urologist, some M.D recommended a biopsy first but stressed if cancerous it could spread. Others said it would be a radical surgery to remove this that it should be biopsied & monitored. Another concern was blood vessels connected to the mass. With great uncertainty. We went to doc. Emmery In no time he decided it needed to come out regardless! a biopsy was too risky & very little helpful it would only put us back in case this was a cancer. He was determined, and gave us confidence. In no time he was in surgery Dr. Emery took the mass without interruption of organs. The surgery was a success & a blessing to us. We later learned it was cancerous. Dr. Emery performed a lifesaving surgery. My hubby received “preventative” chemo,has been cancer free. Thank you Dr. Emery from the bottom of our hearts! You trully are the best.
RID: 645022
22/07/08 5 5 5 5 After I had 3 TURP SURGERIES in 9 years by two different doctors; Dr. Emery introduced me to LASER SURGERY OF PROSTAT. I noticed by looking at the monitor very much from the side I was able to watch the proceedure and was very much impressed. The surgery and recovering period were much better than I expected. I was at ease with the doctor and staff through out.
Insurance: Secure Horizons
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 595069
21/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Emery and his staff are the most caring considerate medical staff on the planet! You couldn't find a more knowledgeable doctor or staff antwhere.  Respond
RID: 594981
21/05/08 5 3 5 5 Dr. Emery is very compassionate and gentle during procedures. He answers questions and utilizes his staff to care for us during the preop period and aftercare. His bedside manner is excellent and caring. He also has a great sense of humor!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 513155
13/02/08 3 4 2 4 He is easily angered by unknown issues and then refuses to discuss the symptoms and treatments any further. Without any discussion he asked his Nurse/Practicioner to schedule a TURP for me which may mean loss of sexual function and require a general anesthetic. I have scheduled another appointment with him before I will schedule a TURP.
Insurance: Medicare