Rate Dr. Robert Madronich

Dr. Robert Madronich's Ratings

Great doctor. Explained the procedure in detail prior to the surgery. Spoke to my husband when I came out of surgery to assure him that everything went well. Arranged follow up appointment in his office prior to me leaving the hospital (saving me time). Gave his cell number in case I had any problems or questions. Addressed my questions at follow up. Would recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Madronich did a breast reduction to me. Even If OHIP was paying for my operation he was very professional . Nice bedside manners. It has been 1 1/2 years since the operation and I had no trouble whatsoever. Before my operation I read those comments and I was a bit shaky about going to him. But I did go to him and I am very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Madronich has operated on my parents and I many times. My Mom had cancer on her nose and looked a mess right after the operation but within a week she was fine and now we can't even see the scar, amazing. My Dad same thing, the Doctor is very polite, proactive and caring. I would recommend him anytime. Staff great too, I am saving up for a face lift when I get older!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

- great bedside manners - attentive to my questions and my being anxious - my surgery went well, I would recommend him because he takes good care of his clients. Operation done on 15th of November 2012. signed Monique

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

I cut my hand while cooking and at the hospital they originally stitched me up and sent me home without realizing I had cut a nerve and an artery. Blood clots were forming under the skin and after much pain I ended up going back to the hospital when they finally realized it was a lot worse than they originally thought. Long story short I was sent to Dr. Madronich and he booked me in asap. I had surgery to connect the artery and nerve and although still healing, the scar is minimal, the pain was virtually non existant. He was very friendly and knowledgable and the staff was fantastic too. I have no complaints about the service and result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

He ran late, no introductions or apologies. Very terse in comments and have a take it or leave it approach. There seem to be more focus on making sure you pay upfront (or 3-5 months in advance of surgery) than providing a proper consultation. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

3 areas of skin removed from face - no scaring - very pleased with results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880689].votes_count ]]