Rate Dr. Robert Madronich

Dr. Robert Madronich's Ratings

Dr. Madronich has done carpule tunnel surgery on both my hands, I was referred to him by my family doctor and I can see why! He is a wonderful gentle doctor, made me feel comfortable and at ease. He explained the surgery with detail and expectations and in detail with the recovery.
I just had the right hand operated on and after a week I noticed some things that were bothering me, as I called the office the secretary was very helpful and Dr, Madronich came on the phone to put my mind ate ease, now thats a doctor I definitely want to operate on me!!!! All the staff is wonderful and his office is very warm and welcoming, definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I went to see Dr. M (I call him), because I had a really bad thumb pain and was referred to him by my family doctor. I noticed when I was about to see him waiting in his office he offered a whole bunch of different services. I was already interested in them. Fillers, Botox and laser vein, hair and antiaging laser treatments oh and skincare stuff I was excited to ask him. He called my name and he is a tall handsome man. I was intrigued by his voice and his ability to explain to me about my thumb. I could'n wait to ask him about my face when I also found out that he is a cosmetic plastic surgeon. I instead of asking him about my wrinkles which later he told me about Patricia, LOVE HER I asked him about my ugly loose hanging skin on my tummy after losing weight, after my last child. To make a long story short, I went there for my hand and booked surgery fixed my tummy and have returned there on numerous occasions for my Botox and they always have some new fun stuff for me to try. My friends go to him now. Veronica the nurse is sweet. Dr. M is the most simple, friendly, patient doctor. IT takes more time to share something positive about an experience. I shared this with you so it would help you. Thank-you Dr. M and your staff for always being so on the ball and so nice. Its a pleasure to come there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Great skilled cosmetic surgeon in the business! I had my breast and tummy tuck done with exceptional result. Very approachable, and informative through the surgical process. Dr. Madronich was very helpful, answered all my questions and concerns regarding the procedure. Had very minor scarring. Done a beautiful job on my breast area, very natural looking! Extremely helpful, kind and accommodating staff! Thank you to Dr. Madronich and his amazing exceptional staff! Will definitely recommend my friends or anybody to this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Great doctor. Explained the procedure in detail prior to the surgery. Spoke to my husband when I came out of surgery to assure him that everything went well. Arranged follow up appointment in his office prior to me leaving the hospital (saving me time). Gave his cell number in case I had any problems or questions. Addressed my questions at follow up. Would recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Madronich did a breast reduction to me. Even If OHIP was paying for my operation he was very professional . Nice bedside manners. It has been 1 1/2 years since the operation and I had no trouble whatsoever. Before my operation I read those comments and I was a bit shaky about going to him. But I did go to him and I am very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Madronich has operated on my parents and I many times. My Mom had cancer on her nose and looked a mess right after the operation but within a week she was fine and now we can't even see the scar, amazing. My Dad same thing, the Doctor is very polite, proactive and caring. I would recommend him anytime. Staff great too, I am saving up for a face lift when I get older!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

- great bedside manners - attentive to my questions and my being anxious - my surgery went well, I would recommend him because he takes good care of his clients. Operation done on 15th of November 2012. signed Monique

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

I cut my hand while cooking and at the hospital they originally stitched me up and sent me home without realizing I had cut a nerve and an artery. Blood clots were forming under the skin and after much pain I ended up going back to the hospital when they finally realized it was a lot worse than they originally thought. Long story short I was sent to Dr. Madronich and he booked me in asap. I had surgery to connect the artery and nerve and although still healing, the scar is minimal, the pain was virtually non existant. He was very friendly and knowledgable and the staff was fantastic too. I have no complaints about the service and result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

He ran late, no introductions or apologies. Very terse in comments and have a take it or leave it approach. There seem to be more focus on making sure you pay upfront (or 3-5 months in advance of surgery) than providing a proper consultation. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

3 areas of skin removed from face - no scaring - very pleased with results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880689].votes_count ]]