Rate Dr. Francis E. McGorty

Dr. Francis E. McGorty's Ratings

Love Dr McGorty. Wouldn't go to anybody else. He is a great doc and always so comforting. And to whoever said he was huge, that was so rude. You don't know his personal medical history. And I personally think he is very cute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I like him because he sent me reports even though I didn't request:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

The previous post complained about waiting 20 minutes, that is nothing to get the time Dr. McGorty spends with you. He is like a back rub and you leave with answers, not just another prescription. I thought he was wonderful, caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2010

I agree with other posters that Dr. McGorty is extremely nice and friendly, however, he does not seem knowledgeable. Whenever I ask him questions he doesn't provide a straight answer and I don't find him to be as thorough as other physicians. Another thing about this practice is that he is never on time. Be prepared to wait at least 20 minutes each time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I love Dr. McGorty I wish though he would lose weight cause it is not healthy for him to be that HUGE or anybody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

An overall great doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable and answers everything you ask him, even when his office is very busy. The one thing I really like about him, is that he does not over-subscribe a lot of medication. His staff is also excellent. Good job!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I just finished my first visit and liked his easy going personality and professionalism

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2008

I think Dr. McGorty is a great doctor. He's very thorough and not at all judgemental. He offered great suggestions for lowering my cholesterol and has recommended some other really good doctors to me. And like the other poster said, he always has a smile on his face... My husband thinks he's great, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Am new to Ridgewood so I went in for a physival wothout any reccomendations/feedback. The Doc. was couteuos and proffessional. He was very attentive and thorough.I was very pleadsed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2160984].votes_count ]]