Dr. Francis E. McGorty

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Francis E. McGorty has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5583333
27/06/14 2 4 5 5 Love Dr McGorty. Wouldn't go to anybody else. He is a great doc and always so comforting. And to whoever said he was huge, that was so rude. You don't know his personal medical history. And I personally think he is very cute.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Francis" to "Francis E."
RID: 2764575
12/08/13 5 3 4 4 I like him because he sent me reports even though I didn't request:)
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $15

RID: 1227647
12/08/10 5 4 5 5 The previous post complained about waiting 20 minutes, that is nothing to get the time Dr. McGorty spends with you. He is like a back rub and you leave with answers, not just another prescription. I thought he was wonderful, caring and knowledgeable.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1188864
14/06/10 3 1 3 3 I agree with other posters that Dr. McGorty is extremely nice and friendly, however, he does not seem knowledgeable. Whenever I ask him questions he doesn't provide a straight answer and I don't find him to be as thorough as other physicians. Another thing about this practice is that he is never on time. Be prepared to wait at least 20 minutes each time.  Respond
RID: 1181634
02/06/10 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. McGorty I wish though he would lose weight cause it is not healthy for him to be that HUGE or anybody  Respond
RID: 840843
24/03/09 5 4 5 5 An overall great doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable and answers everything you ask him, even when his office is very busy. The one thing I really like about him, is that he does not over-subscribe a lot of medication. His staff is also excellent. Good job!!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 677692
02/09/08 4 5 5 5 I just finished my first visit and liked his easy going personality and professionalism
RID: 290844
20/04/07 5 5 5 I think Dr. McGorty is a great doctor. He's very thorough and not at all judgemental. He offered great suggestions for lowering my cholesterol and has recommended some other really good doctors to me. And like the other poster said, he always has a smile on his face... My husband thinks he's great, too.
RID: 12812
26/09/05 4 5 5 Am new to Ridgewood so I went in for a physival wothout any reccomendations/feedback. The Doc. was couteuos and proffessional. He was very attentive and thorough.I was very pleadsed.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 4864
24/01/05 5 5 3 great doc.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1277
28/08/04 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor and a good human being. He always got a smile on his face . He knows what is wrong and double checks with more tests. I love Dr McGorty.  Respond