Rate Dr. Linda Susan Marcus

Dr. Linda Susan Marcus's Ratings

One of the filthiest Doctor's I've ever had the displeasure to deal with. REALLY disgusting. Seriously disgusting.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Marcus is unbelievablly intelligent, bright, savvy physician. I have been going to her since the 80's.....she knows her stuff. Don't be distracted by appearances or other office activity......dr. Marcus knows how to help her patients......that's why she's a doctor .......she is highly trained and up to date on procedures and medication. I have been to others but always return to a doctor who I know will help me.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Whether Dr. Marcus' office is up to date or dresses outside the box makes no difference in her knowledge. My son has been going to her since he was 15. He is now 25. My son had a bad case of psoriasis since the age of 5. It covered a large amount of his body. She tried and persevered to get his condition under control. Even went so far as to deal with my insurance to get medication for him that they didn't want to cover. She is straight forward and as far as using a typewriter.....some people are very private and don't want to use today's technology. But what does that have to do with being a good dermatologist?? Nothing! Dr. Marcus is the best dermatologist around. The previous negative responses are ridiculous. If you want help with your problem, Dr. Marcus will find a way to help you!!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

She's the best Dr. I've seen.I love the Dr. The receptionest is very unfriendly though. She's the reason I gave low mark on staff

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Marcus' office is not only out of date it is downright dirty! Dr. Marcus' appearance is beyond eccentric. I wouldn't mind eccentric but she pays no attention to details. Her clothes are too small--the zippers have safety pins holding them closed. Her receptionist is downright nasty--always appears to be having a bad day. They still use a typewriter which kind of makes me think she is living in the dark ages. Makes you wonder if she is keeping up with the newest and latest in skin care. Yes, you can always get an appointment quickly which is unusual for a dermatologist but it's probably because most people won't come back for a second appointment once they experience her. She also never closes the door when she is examining you and her voice is so loud the entire office gets to hear your business! She is unprofessional and rude.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

I do not understand how you can have a problem with Dr. Marcus. She is a kind person with a different sense of style, not everyone has to dress plain, be quiet, and so what she uses a typewriter, being computerized is not a law, the system works for her and her patients and that's all that matters. Dr. Marcus fights with my insurance company every time I need my Rx and every single time she comes through even when I can not. look past what you see at first sight because Dr. Marcus will go the extra mile for any patient, and I don't know about anyone else but that's what I want in a Dr.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

DR MARCUS HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 10+ YRS. WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYON.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

i agree with the comment above.....this was, BY FAR, the worst exp i have had in a doctors office. Dr. Marcus is not "eccentric" as another person wrote....she's rude, obnoxious, cold and uninformative. I asked her questions and she rolled her eyes. I should have left before entering the room-my mistake. her demeanor is smug and she is down right unprofessional. u couldnt pay ME to return.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Marcus helped me a lot with a serious melanoma. She was the second MD I saw after a first told me I had nothing to worry about. Dr Marcus knew my growing mole was cancerous as soon she saw it (was a Level III after biopsy) and removed the mole and surrounding skin. Dr Marcus was exceptionally caring and skillful. As a self-employed person who was caught in the economic nosedive, I was lucky that Dr Marcus was exceptionally generous in helping me with the fees. Don't let the pink waiting room fool you, Dr Marcus is a very bright and caring professional.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Marcus does not dress appropriately for a doctor. The receipt I got was typed on a typewriter on a 5x7 piece of paper. When she heard another patient was there she left the room without notice when I was in the middle of a question. She did seem to know what she was talking about but we will see if the medication works.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag