Rate Dr. Colleen M. Reisz

Dr. Colleen M. Reisz's Ratings

Very condescending and rude. I will not go back and would not recommend her to anyone. She made a comment that I was a hair puller. I have never pulled my hair out! I have thick hair on my head. I informed her that I only remove, bikini line, eyebrow shaping, legs and underarms because it is a cultural thing that women do for grooming. It was so very rude and so unfounded. I felt very uncomfortable the whole time. She treated me like I was so beneath her. She also said to her nurse in front of me, "she is the type who would eat a cookie and then run on the tread mill for an hour". Very unprofessional and very rude. I happen to be healthy and eat whatever I want in moderation. I am naturally thin and active. She made all of these strange statements about me and they were not even remotely close to being the truth. I all I wanted was to have a skin cancer screening. Horrible experience. I will never go back.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

My insurance did not cover the appointment, which was never mentioned by the front desk until my appointment. They had no clue how to handle things, and were rude. When I went in the room I asked if a certain area on my shoulder be checked, I thought they would understand but, Reisz came in ripped my gown open because I had it on wrong made me feel very uncomfortable! Checked every mole on my body when I wanted her to Just look at my shoulder and then proceeds to tell me it's nothing but if it grows to come back. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER AT ALL!!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reiz was not interested in the areas I needed checked for skin cancer, she was more concerned with my medication list. Her office staff is inefficient, not taking care of patients in a timely manner, not even acknowledging my arrival. I was asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to my appointment, then had to wait an additional 45 minutes to be taken into the room to wait for the Dr. I was given no information about her findings and no suggestion of what I needed to to do about what I think she was suggesting as her diagnosis. Despite what we are told to do if we have areas of skin that we are concerned about, this Dr. showed little if any concern about the reason for my visit. She was much more interested in berating me for the amount of medications and supplements that I take. All of which are outside of her area of expertise. I left the appointment feeling bewildered and disgruntled.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Colleen Reisz is brilliant & dedicated. Her holistic approach to prevention as well as healing is commendable.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I had waited for my appointment for 2 1/2 months and I am very disappointed in my visit. Dr. Riesz had a student and didn't even introduce him or ask my permission to have him in the room. She hardly looked at me and spent most of her time with her back to me while she typed on her computer. She also seemed annoyed with a staff member when she came in the room. I felt like it was a wasted visit and I'm going to cancel my next appointment.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reisz is very helpful and a good doctor. But, I have never waited less than 30 minutes beyond appointment time and usually wait over an hour past appointment time to see her. And system to request refill is very frustrating. Response time to pharmacy is slow.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Finding solutions for my 68 year old dermatological auto-immune problems compares to finding a needle in a haystack. I have seen Dr. Reisz twice in the last ten years. She found the needle both times. Absolutely amazing!

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

In 2007 Dr. Reisz performed the Mohs micrographic technique to remove basal cell carcinoma from my face. By the time she began to suture the incision the site was no longer numb and I was in pain. The nurse in the room noticed this and commented that I needed another shot to numb the area. Dr. Reisz rudely said 'she'll be fine' and kept suturing my face. When I got home and removed the bandage there were 2 strands of suture thread about 1 inch long just sticking loosley out from the incision site dangling. Later when in the office for suture removal, the nurse was clipping and removing the sutures and she stopped surprised and commented that there were sutures in areas of my face that were not near the incision. Just a stray stitch here and there for no apparent reason. The skin seperated as soon as the sutures were removed leaving a jagged scar. I took many photos and followed up with my GP Cascone and the first thing out of his mouth was who did this to you.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Reisz is incredible. She is like a walking encyclopedia when it comes to answering questions and providing knowledge and insight. I am glad I decided to go on Accutane with her as my dermatologist. She really helped me get my hormonal acne under control.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag