Rate Dr. Lisa G. Hochman

Dr. Lisa G. Hochman's Ratings

Dr. Hochman missed an obvious diagnosis of contact dermatitis on my skin. Now I have a scar on my body from the skin biopsy that confirmed it was contact dermatitis. Dr. lacks knowledge and too easily dismisses the obvious. Don't go to this doctor if you need a diagnosis, even a simple one.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

Physician is superb in dealing with complex issues. She is attentive and deals with special problems in an professional yet conservative and informative manner. She clearly has great expertise. The office staff is very pleasant and efficient, frankly the best I have ever seen. Clearly a first rate physician.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag

MD was pleasant and professional and exhibited knowledge and concern. Staff was courteous and helpful and very pleasant. I definetly would continue to use her as a dermatologist

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

ALERT, LISTENS CAREFULLY, PROFESSIONAL, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hochman was attentive to my concerns. She addressed each and provided me with ease while taking care of my condition. She is a very nice lady.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

warm affable dermatologist who is extremely patient friendly.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2008 | flag