Rate Dr. Rafik Bechbache

Dr. Rafik Bechbache's Ratings

Dr. Bechbache was recommended to me in 2002 when my first G.P. in Unionville moved to Oakville to be near aging father. Immediately he understood my complex medical issues, communicated with my specialists very well, and for other regular medical problems has always shown as full understanding of a wide array of extensive medical issues that the average person may encounter. His practice, in concert with a few other physicians, have great staff and nurses, great phone and phone messaging system for speaking with his administrator to book an appointment, and the wait is always normal - about 5 minutes or so and never longer than 15. I highly recommend Dr. Bechbache to be your personal and family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I have been with Dr.Bechbache for over 25 years. He is fantastic and thorough. He recently saved my life....indirectly. He began mammograms and stool tests at 40. Thank god he did.... i just had colon surgery at 44 and likely wouldn't have made it to 50, according to the surgeon. Rafik is a TOP DOC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Couldn't imagine a better doctor. Absolutely the best there is, have seen him for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I have known Dr. Bechbache for 15 years. I started going to him when I was looking for a doctor to follow my pregnancy and deliver my baby. I have since had three children, all delivered by him and in his care since birth. He is a very kind and caring person who takes the time to listen to your concerns and give you the best professional advice possible. He has been there for all of us in times of need as a doctor and a friend. We drive a distance to see him but we would never consider going to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2009

Dr. Bechbache is the best MD there is. He is helpful, understanding and non-judgemental. His approach to healthcare is all encompassing, and he leaves no rock unturned. He cares for both physical and mental health issues and is plugged in to specialists where need be. Unlike many doctors before, he doesn't solve all issues by handing out a quick prescription, but instead thoroughloy investigates the symptons at hand. i drive from Toronto to see him, and would drive 10 hours if I had to, as he makes me feel comfortable and i simply know my health is his upmost concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

Dr. Bechbache is the best. He listens, is very patient and understanding. He discusses the issues with you and them comes up with a plan of action.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

Dr. Bechbache has been my doctor for 20 years and has seen me through some difficult health problems. He is simply an amazing doctor. Patient, attentive, available, caring, and very knowledgeable. I have moved so that I am now about a one hour drive away from him but I do not want to look for a new doctor because he is the best. The only negative is that his staff sometime put you on hold on the phone forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Not easy to get through the tel. Appointments are always late. Tends not to RX even when its needed. Not easy to refer. Nice gentle personality. Better than many other MDs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr Bechbache helped me out in as great time of grief and need. Our own Doctor in this office was leaving general practice and none of the doctors were taking on new patients. We had just lost our 18 year old daughter as had Dr. Bechbach had a family loss and I asked him to take us on as we have known him for 22 years. He was great and came to our help and has taken us on as patients. This Doctor has always been excellent, kind, knowledgeable and a really wonderful person. There is no one better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

He has been our family doctor for 19 years. He delivered our son, and been very helpful and personable. Overall, very happy. The only issue is with the clinic - they do charge extra for certain services, and the secretaries are quite busy, and sometimes hard to get through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881833].votes_count ]]