Rate Dr. Kenneth L. Naylor

Dr. Kenneth L. Naylor's Ratings

Dr. Naylor, has delivered both of my boys and I am currently seeing him for my third pregnancy. He is incredibly nice and warm hearted. He is very detailed in his work, and always goes above and beyond to help find an answer to a question. The level of care that he gives is amazing, and always makes you feel like you are his #1 patient. I feel very blessed, that we have found a doctor that we trust whole-heartedly. He is a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Very skilled,good bedside manner,answers questions,a friend who is a nurse at the hospital said he is one of the best Gyn surgeons around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I find Dr. Naylor to be very knowledgeable (keeps up to date with all the latest information and is well practiced), very patient (great listener), and very diligent. He has never failed to answer all my questions, and even asks me if I had any concerns regarding related issues. He has delivered all three of my children and continues to be my primary OB Physician. I highly recommend him (and have done so to many of my friends - not one has ever been disappointed). Excellent physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

The worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. No warning when the speculum was inserted. Failed to answer my questions and my husband's questions. Treated us as if we wouldn't be able to understand (we're both college grads and I have a professional degree). It made me wonder if he even understood the test he was recommending--we asked him three times what the testing he was recommending could or couldn't show. I do not recommend Dr. Naylor unless you prefer a robotic and pompous doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881954].votes_count ]]