Rate Dr. Karina Arzumanova

Dr. Karina Arzumanova's Ratings

Doctor Karina is one of a kind fantastic doctor: knowledgeable, warm, professional, extremely caring and concerned for patient health. Doctor Karina calls back on the same day if you live a message with her great staff , or with the answering service.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Can't believe that doctor can refuse service to the patient without consent but Dr. Arzumanova did only because her patient went to see another doctor for consultation. Revenge? I don't know, but unethical and wrong. Inconveniet patients are not her specialty and not her destiny. I tended to believe that she was a doctor but she is just a Businesswoman Arzumanova.

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Arzumanova for over 6 years now. She is certainly the best primary doctor I have ever had (I am 41). She is very warm but most importantly, thorough and truly concerned. She has a PhD from Russia in neurology as well as being an internist, so she is extremely knowledgeable. I recently had a breast biopsy. I had the info faxed to her though she is not my gyno - I knew she would want it. Unlike my gyno, she called me as soon as she got the info and when she got the results (benign :-)) to congratulate me and make sure I had received the good news. She is fantastic and I can't speak highly enough of her.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag