Rate Dr. Eileen S. Natuzzi

Dr. Eileen S. Natuzzi's Ratings

After preforming surgery, Dr. Natuzzi refused to do a follow up consult on an open wound. After spending 1 hour to travel by ambulance to see the doctor (scheduled visit), She refused to review her own work and give an assessment on the lack of progress. She was rude and inconsiderate. Nice God complex!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2431132].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 4, 2014

She is a great surgeon. No one is able to treat varicose veins like she does. Also she is a very competent general surgeon. She saved my mother's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. Natuzzi literally berated me for seeing an ER doctor for my post-op infection even though her office never called me back ... and they were my first call. This was followed by a barbaric in-office procedure during which inadequate anesthetic was used during the placement of a drain tube for a leaking lymph incision (also her work). This is the first doctor I have refused to continue seeing in the middle of a course of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][882284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Four days after gall bladder surgery I was virtually normal. Excellent work and remarkably pleasant. (She's a surgeon, after all!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

great service, very professional. Answered all my questions so I understood what the problem and treatment would be

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882282].votes_count ]]