Rate Dr. Joel A. David

Dr. Joel A. David's Ratings

if you are considering braces don't go here i had braces with them for four year and in the middle of my treatment they got a whole new orthodontist and he has no clue what he is doing he would make excuses to keep me in braces and try to get me to spend money on unnecessary things and in the end my teeth still weren't straight so don't believe what that orthodontist tells you all he wants is money.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Wonderful office,wonderful staff, and a wonderful experience! Love that all of the specialists are located under one roof. I was treated like family. They explain everything every step of the way. From the receptionist , the dental assistant, the doctor and the financial coordinator everyone was so helpful. I never knew you could have a crown in one visit, very very impressed with the technology. Thanks David and associates for making my experience wonderful and taking away my fear of the dentist! You guys rock!

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Incompetent staff, front office, and billing dept. and Dr David is the worse dentist I've ever been to!!! I went to him with 4 teeth missing on the top; when he finished with me, I had 3 left. He's clumsy, he hurts, and he doesn't know what he's doing! I found a prosthodontist and oral surgeon and after another $35,000, I have my smile back! Don't let Dr. David do to you what he did to me!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

I was going to have my wisdom teeth pulled. After checking they said it was completely covered on insurance. When I had my pre - surgery meeting with Mandi the treatment coordinator regarding billing she said my insurance would cover all but 200. She said I also needed bone grafts at 200 each. Total out the door would have been around $1,000. I said Mandi when I was here the last time I spoke with your oral surgeon and he said I didn't need any grafts. She brought him into her office with us, asked him if I needed any bone grafts and he said NO, I really don’t need any grafting. I thought to myself “this place loves to pad the bill like cheap auto mechanics.” We sat there for a half hour, they called me up and apologized because they didn't have the required instruments and would need to reschedule. I said don't bother....enough is enough, this is ridiculous.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

I chose David and associates to treat my dental work since many friends have had great results there. After my consultation I was referred to Dr. Parra for evaluation since she was the specialist. I had never heard of her and was unsure since all of my friends were treated by Dr. David. After meeting Dr. Parra I can say it was the most thorough exam I have ever had. She really takes the time to know you as a patient. After the exam she explained to me all of my problems and treatment option in detail. Once we started the treatment I wanted, I really came to find out why she is a specialist. All of those extra years of training really paid off. It was the most comfortable treatment I have had. Totally painless injections and beautiful restorations. I will certainly recommend her to anyone! If you want the best for your treatment you will not be disappointed with Dr. Parra

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Bad dentistry and oversell work failed no desire to stand behind work

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Phillips and the front desk staff but the girl in the billing department leaves a LOT to be desired! She will never call you back and don't even try to contact her because the phone always goes straight to voicemail. As much as I LOVE my dentist, I really don't think I will ever go back just because of the billing person. I can't stand her!!!!!!

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I went got my veneers done with Dr. Davis paid $13000 right from the get go I didn't like how they look. Dr. David told me to come back and he will re do them no extra charge. I head to wait until my vacation. Before I even went there one of my veneers fell out I called and made app went to see he wasn't there so some other doctor glued a temp in which fell out 2 days after than I made another to have my original put back in once again he wasn't there so one of his nurses head to put it back in. So finally I go back to re do them all over witch was very painful and I end up getting temps to only lose one after 2 weeks. tried calling no answer on weekends. My suggestion is do not go and get any veneers done with Dr. David its a waste of money. I deeply regret going to Dr. David.

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

I only trust the staff and dentists at David and Associates! Never a bad experience for our whole family in over 13 years! My children actually like their Dentist!

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag