You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen Trey Walding

Dr. Stephen Trey Walding's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Williams for 14 years. When I found out he was leaving his practice and working with Walding & Associates I was a little shocked. Dr. Williams is a wonderful, caring dentist that my family and I trust. When I arrived at his new office it was very busy. I thought.... great.. I was used to the quiet low key apmostphere. I signed in and the receptionist offered me a bottle water. Not long after that a young lady called my name. She introduced her self as Kristin, Dr. William's hygienist. (this was not the hygienist I remember from last time). I don't like change and was content with the way things were. I was very apprehensive about everything.
Kristin proceeded to asked me a few questions about myself, my health, my past appointments. I gave her short, quick answers. I just wanted to get my cleaning and go home. Well
I have to truly applaud this young lady for her kind nature, patience, and understanding. I can be tough but I'm a loyal patient. Kristin spent a lot of the appointment answering my questions. She was very knowledgeable and exhibited it in a humble fashion.
During my deep cleaning she was very gentle and made sure I was comfortable the whole time. I actually fell asleep at one point. She never rushed through anything with me and I think that's exactly what I needed for this big change.
I'm very happy for Dr. Williams and his new journey and thrilled he found a one of a kind hygienist like Kristin to be on his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Williams for 14 years. When I found out he was leaving his practice and working with Walding & Associates I was a little shocked. Dr. Williams is a wonderful, caring dentist that my family and I trust. When I arrived at his new office it was very busy. I thought.... great.. I was used to the quiet low key apmostphere. I signed in and the receptionist offered me a bottle water. Not long after that a young lady called my name. She introduced her self as Kristin, Dr. William's hygienist. (this was not the hygienist I remember from last time). I don't like change and was content the way things were. I was very apprehensive about everything.
Kristin proceeded to asked me a few questions about myself, my health, my past appointments. I gave her short answers. I just wanted to get my cleaning and go home. Well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Love this dentist! These people on here rating this office 1 star must be crazy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786896].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 23, 2015

Horrible dentist. I go in there for my appointment and i wasn't even schedule. Had to make another trip up there after I rescheduled. I go to the new appointment for my 6 month cleaning, didn't even get my cleaning cause I had to get some other dumb treatment which I didn't need and charged me when I wasn't supposed to be charged because my insurance covers it. So I had to reschedule my appointment 6 weeks later. So now it's been 9 months since I had a cleaning. Just alot of problems this place has caused with me and my family and more. The lady that "cleaned" my teeth was horrible her name is Kristin, she is very rude and hurt my teeth/gums really bad to the point where I was crying, she acted like she didn't know what she was doing and wanted to charge me for every little thing. I will not recommend this place to anyone, I will definitely be going somewhere else!!!!!
-danielle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

They are out to make money by recommending unnecessary procedures. Do not go here!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Love this office. These other people leaving these 1 star reviews must be complete morons. I have so many friends who go o WA and they all love this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Walding corrected a misfitted cap and followed up with a text which was a nice experience. What I did not like was he would not see me without a cancer scan that insurance would not pay for the test and it could not be waived. Also I was told I had 'leaky' filings that would need to be capped, and they just happened to have a special 2 caps for the price of one. It felt like a car salesman pitch

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2661399].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

We were scammed too! Insurance would have paid claims, but they submit as "99" code on purpose to get consumer to pay cash.State said they're being investigated, for past 6 months now.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2659576].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I went to this joke of a dentist today to have a broken molar pulled i came in they could not find my appointment. I waited 2 hours to get seen only for them to try and charge me $350 on top of the $70 exam fee to pull 1 tooth and when i couldnt pay for it all upfront they would not help me fucc walden and his pus sy as s staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542160].votes_count ]]