Rate Dr. Stephen Trey Walding

Dr. Stephen Trey Walding's Ratings

I love this practice...they really try hard to make sure their patients are treatment like royalty!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

They were very nice made you feel comfort,took alot of time ,MJ did my evalution ,Mindy an Jen were also helpful.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

They wanted to charge me $3800 to pull my wisdom teeth and to fill 3 cavities and I have dental insurance. Outrageous can not even begin to describe this place. I posted this a couple of days ago and today they called me insulting me for writing this review. The woman at the office insisted that I should be aware of what the price includes and even questioned my integrity. I have the treatment estimate paperwork they gave me I am writing the truth for the consumers; we have the right to know. I could not believe such harassment over the phone. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

I loved my experience at Walding and Associates. The office staff is very helpful and they are really great with my kids. Anywhere you go dental is going to be expensive, I feel they followed my insurance company's fees exactly and were ver honest. I would highly recommend this office. I read some of the other comments and it's honestly on the type of person you are on how you see the office. I heard they did dentistry from the heart , so of they were so concerned with money I don't think they would be part of that organization:)

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

The staff hit my son with the equipment. NO ONE ever answers the phone there. Always is a voicemail. Even during business hours. Don't bother emailing them as they never respond. They charge an outrageous sum for work. I will NEVER EVER use them again for my son or myself. There are far better dentists out there. And you have to love the phony way the staff talks. Reminds me of high school girls.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

I am so relieved to find Dr. Walding's office! The office staff is very skilled, knowledgeable and helpful. The Doctor was very accommodating to my needs and I would recommend everyone make an appointment.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Walding is a very rude and unprofessional Dr. I would not go to this office at all. They only want your money and nothing more. Talk about insurance fraud, that's here. Do yourself a favor and find a different dentist

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

I don't know about the other people on here but I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone! He was great! So was the staff I felt very at ease with this office they really know what they are doing!!!! So if you want a great doctor go there!!!!!

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

This dentist is ripping off consumers and the insurance companies. There prices are outrageous. Insurance in this place is useless. I had the same procedures done at other dentist for 70 to 85 % less without any insurance. . Shop around before you ever place 1 foot in this place. They belong in JAIL

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag