Rate Dr. Stephen Trey Walding

Dr. Stephen Trey Walding's Ratings

I went to this joke of a dentist today to have a broken molar pulled i came in they could not find my appointment. I waited 2 hours to get seen only for them to try and charge me $350 on top of the $70 exam fee to pull 1 tooth and when i couldnt pay for it all upfront they would not help me fucc walden and his pus sy as s staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542160].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I love this practice...they really try hard to make sure their patients are treatment like royalty!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2536254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

They were very nice made you feel comfort,took alot of time ,MJ did my evalution ,Mindy an Jen were also helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2491487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

They wanted to charge me $3800 to pull my wisdom teeth and to fill 3 cavities and I have dental insurance. Outrageous can not even begin to describe this place. I posted this a couple of days ago and today they called me insulting me for writing this review. The woman at the office insisted that I should be aware of what the price includes and even questioned my integrity. I have the treatment estimate paperwork they gave me I am writing the truth for the consumers; we have the right to know. I could not believe such harassment over the phone. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I loved my experience at Walding and Associates. The office staff is very helpful and they are really great with my kids. Anywhere you go dental is going to be expensive, I feel they followed my insurance company's fees exactly and were ver honest. I would highly recommend this office. I read some of the other comments and it's honestly on the type of person you are on how you see the office. I heard they did dentistry from the heart , so of they were so concerned with money I don't think they would be part of that organization:)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][882598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

The staff hit my son with the equipment. NO ONE ever answers the phone there. Always is a voicemail. Even during business hours. Don't bother emailing them as they never respond. They charge an outrageous sum for work. I will NEVER EVER use them again for my son or myself. There are far better dentists out there. And you have to love the phony way the staff talks. Reminds me of high school girls.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][882597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

I am so relieved to find Dr. Walding's office! The office staff is very skilled, knowledgeable and helpful. The Doctor was very accommodating to my needs and I would recommend everyone make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][882596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Walding is a very rude and unprofessional Dr. I would not go to this office at all. They only want your money and nothing more. Talk about insurance fraud, that's here. Do yourself a favor and find a different dentist

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][882600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I don't know about the other people on here but I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone! He was great! So was the staff I felt very at ease with this office they really know what they are doing!!!! So if you want a great doctor go there!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][882594].votes_count ]]