You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen Trey Walding

Dr. Stephen Trey Walding's Ratings

Horrible experience from every angle. Rude staff, unpleasant doctor, and I left with the same problem I went to have fixed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

No stress or anxiety I was with my previous dentist for over 20 years before he sold his practice. He was always very good and cost-conscious when pulling together my dental treatment plan. As a result of my dentist selling his practice. I thought it might be time to look around and see what was convenient and available. Dr. Walding's office is by far the most sophisticated and the most welcoming at the same time. Since I was a first time patient after seeing the Dr and his amazing assistant MJ, who keeps you laughing I got meet my hygienist, Danielle, she took the time to get to know me, called me by my name, and made me feel like we were best friends and I had been their patient for years. She made me feel comfortable as we sang oldies during my deep cleaning. I felt like a grand prize winner. :-) A+ for style A+ for technology A+ for staff and A+ for client experience. If you choose this office, you will not be disappointed in the service and attention you get.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2800025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

TERRIBLE! Beware. DO NOT schedule an appointment... they will Charge a $30 cancellation FEE! I work nights, it was told to them I would not be able to do a morning appointment... Sandy calls me the next morning, a hour into my sleep, then calls me again. Both times no answer. Then she calls my wife. Leaving messages that she wants to move my appointment from 1 to 11. Said Dr Walding wanted to reschedule. Then today, day of my appointment, she calls me at 9am when my appointment is at 11 and I was once again just into my sleep, to move my appointment from 11 to 1030. I advised her I would TRY but not sure!I was not going to make it for 1030 so I called them and told them I would not be there at 1030. They said Sandy would call me back to reschedule. Ok great. Sandy called me back with an attitude ...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2799496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Williams for 14 years. When I found out he was leaving his practice and working with Walding & Associates I was a little shocked. Dr. Williams is a wonderful, caring dentist that my family and I trust. When I arrived at his new office it was very busy. I thought.... great.. I was used to the quiet low key apmostphere. I signed in and the receptionist offered me a bottle water. Not long after that a young lady called my name. She introduced her self as Kristin, Dr. William's hygienist. (this was not the hygienist I remember from last time). I don't like change and was content with the way things were. I was very apprehensive about everything.
Kristin proceeded to asked me a few questions about myself, my health, my past appointments. I gave her short, quick answers. I just wanted to get my cleaning and go home. Well
I have to truly applaud this young lady for her kind nature, patience, and understanding. I can be tough but I'm a loyal patient. Kristin spent a lot of the appointment answering my questions. She was very knowledgeable and exhibited it in a humble fashion.
During my deep cleaning she was very gentle and made sure I was comfortable the whole time. I actually fell asleep at one point. She never rushed through anything with me and I think that's exactly what I needed for this big change.
I'm very happy for Dr. Williams and his new journey and thrilled he found a one of a kind hygienist like Kristin to be on his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Williams for 14 years. When I found out he was leaving his practice and working with Walding & Associates I was a little shocked. Dr. Williams is a wonderful, caring dentist that my family and I trust. When I arrived at his new office it was very busy. I thought.... great.. I was used to the quiet low key apmostphere. I signed in and the receptionist offered me a bottle water. Not long after that a young lady called my name. She introduced her self as Kristin, Dr. William's hygienist. (this was not the hygienist I remember from last time). I don't like change and was content the way things were. I was very apprehensive about everything.
Kristin proceeded to asked me a few questions about myself, my health, my past appointments. I gave her short answers. I just wanted to get my cleaning and go home. Well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Love this dentist! These people on here rating this office 1 star must be crazy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786896].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 23, 2015

Horrible dentist. I go in there for my appointment and i wasn't even schedule. Had to make another trip up there after I rescheduled. I go to the new appointment for my 6 month cleaning, didn't even get my cleaning cause I had to get some other dumb treatment which I didn't need and charged me when I wasn't supposed to be charged because my insurance covers it. So I had to reschedule my appointment 6 weeks later. So now it's been 9 months since I had a cleaning. Just alot of problems this place has caused with me and my family and more. The lady that "cleaned" my teeth was horrible her name is Kristin, she is very rude and hurt my teeth/gums really bad to the point where I was crying, she acted like she didn't know what she was doing and wanted to charge me for every little thing. I will not recommend this place to anyone, I will definitely be going somewhere else!!!!!
-danielle

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2777824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

They are out to make money by recommending unnecessary procedures. Do not go here!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2766461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Love this office. These other people leaving these 1 star reviews must be complete morons. I have so many friends who go o WA and they all love this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744722].votes_count ]]