Rate Dr. Peter J. McAllister

Dr. Peter J. McAllister's Ratings

Had to share what my 12 year old son said today after his visit to see Dr. McAllister: Just had to share what Ben said to me on the way home after the visit today. "WOW. JUST WOW! That place is awesome. Did you see they have a spa room. A acupuncture room. A food room. It was so nice in there. The people were so funny. You know, I think I might study Neurology just so I could work there some day!!!" Thanks Dr M & Caryn for a great experience for him. Wish all doctor visits were that positive.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

I have suffered from migraines for several years & Dr. McAllister has made a huge difference in my life. He took the time to investigate my case & recommended a treatment plan that has GREATLY reduced the number and intensity of the migraines. He has given me my life back!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I am so disappointed in this doctor. My son had a scan ordered by another dr and he refused to call me back to discuss it. I left message after message and nothing. Now my son's condition worsened and we had additional tests in NYC. When I asked his office staff if he had seen the report they said yes, & he didn't think it was important. It was. My son will be hospitalized & they don't know what is causing his brain issues or if they can be reversed. Be very very careful!

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

Compassionate, decent, understanding physician. When other doctors called me "crazy," he actually figured out what was wrong! I am extremely grateful.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

I have md, and when i saw A diffrent doctor. He wanted to perscribe me with add, Doctor Mcallister infact found that infact it had nothing to do with add. That part of my condition was intertwined with my md. I strongly recommend him, and his staff.

Submitted June 21, 2009 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Extremely personable, caring and knows his stuff. Spends time with you until you understand your condition and all questions are answered. Runs a "state of the art" office. Have been to 4 neurologists in CT for migraines and he is the best!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. McAllister is an excellent physician - he is sharp, smart, caring and a very decent human being. He is an excellent diagnostician and treats his patient as a person - not a diagnosis.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. is extremely professional and friendly. I have been to at least 6 neurologists over the years for migraines in several states I have lived in and he is by far the best. He listens, cares, follows up, asks questions and is a real person. I am very impressed with his desire to help me, and I am very grateful that I found him. His office is very high tech (electronic Rx, a walk in pain center, electronic records, etc.) Medicine the way it should be.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag