Rate Dr. Sanjay A. Bhansali

Dr. Sanjay A. Bhansali's Ratings

Dr. Bhansali always puts his patients first above all else. I've been treated by him for 10 years and I have to say he is the most highly educated, sensitive and conscientious doctor I know - and that's very different from of the "specialists" I've used in the past. After visiting another expert and getting the wrong diagnosis, I really appreciated his thoroughness He is the best.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

I'd say run away as far as you can from this doctor. He is rude,as others say, does not answer questions and offered no relief for my ear problem. I went to another doctor and he offered a procedure that helped immensely.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bhansali was very rude. He did not listen to anything I told him. He keep getting my medications confused. He even acted angery because I asked him why I needed surgery. He ordered more test that I told him insurance would not pay for again.. Test that I had already done a week prior to seeing him. I will never go back to him again. He's very uncaring and very rude!!

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr Bhansali is one of the tops. Very caring. Had major surgery with him several years ago and was given very special attention. Have continued to see him for additional issues and has continued to give me individual attention. Never rushes me and always willing to answer my many questions.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

I was mortified at how I was treated by this Dr. My procedure was painful and it seemed to anger him that I cried instantly. He actually raised his voice and made rude comments. I will NOT go back, nor will I recommend him. I have never had such an experience with a professional before!

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bhansali performed a stapedectomy on my rt ear. 1 year later I can't hear a thing. Brusque with his staff and patients. Who knows if it was his fault or not, but I'm not going back.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

My visit with Dr. Bhansali was a terrible experience. He and his office staff came in late from lunch (I was told to be there 30 min early for paperwork, they were 30 min late and the office was locked. Despite the fact that he had spoken withthe referring ENT on the phone, he had not reviewed my chart prior to seeing me. After explaining my problem and my previous surgery he said "that's not possible", then he read my operative report in the exam room and changed it to "that's not common". He said he couldn't do anything because I had an infection and prescribed drops. I didn't think I had an infection and had my regular ENT recheck the next day; everything was fine. Dr. Bhansali was just trying to get rid of me. Stay away- go to Emory

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor and Staff. I would recommend him to anybody that needed a great ENT doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I was refered to Dr. Bhansali by an EENT doctor (Dr Robert Gadledge) who thought he could help. Bhansali replaced the stapes in the left ear in a 30 min (or less)surgery after 10 yrs without hearing in my left ear.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr.Bhansali performed a mastoidectomy and left some infection in my mastoid. I complained about fullness and amplification of noises and was told, "see you in 6 months." Went to another specialist and found the infection. Dr. Bhansali was not thorough enough to correct the entire problem.

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag