Dr. Gregory L. Davis

Rate Dr. Gregory L. Davis

Dr. Gregory L. Davis's Ratings

It takes a while to get into see him, but Dr. Davis will take his time to diagnosis you correctly and is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, empathetic and kind. He has the equipment in his office to complete many tests and procedures without sending you out to other vendors that would delay diagnosis. This doctor is extremely competent and I recommend him without reservation.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Absolutely amazing Dr. I was a new patient and had to wait 3 months for an appointment but it was well worth it. He's a Dr. who actually cares about what you're going through and doesn't make you feel like a nuisance for being there. Very smart and informative on everything. A real person!!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

Words can not explain how great this doctor is. I am now 38 years old. I started seeing Dr. Davis when I was about 35. Dr. Davis listened to everything I said, every detail. He then asked more detailted questions. I thought I had so many "larger" medical issues, that the small ones didn't matter. But they mattered to him. He treated me with respect. Sometimes I felt like a hypocondriac, but he confirmed my REAL medical conditions. He diagnosed me with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and Endometriosis. He explained my conditions in plain English and answered all my questions. He always made me feel like I mattered. I had my hystorectomy in 2008, and feel great in regard to those medical issues. (I have new ones.) What scares me is that there may be young ladies out there getting ignored by their doctors, which may result in infertility. Lucky for me, I had already had my 3 children. If your not feeling right, look up PCOS and Endometriosis symtoms, then call Dr. Davis. He's the best!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

Very friendly and informative. The other gynos who work for him are very nice as well. clean environment. He even drew me a diagram to explain my situation once. they make me feel very comfortable

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

I love this dr. He is awesome and have been seeing him for 15 yrs now. I will never change dr's until he retires.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag