Rate Dr. Khalid Jamil

Dr. Khalid Jamil's Ratings

He followed me when i had gestational diabetes. He scheduled apts as much as he could and i got such a good follow up with him! He knows what he is doing and helped me a lot during my pregnancy. My BS was controlled and my weight didnt ho crazy! I also got the chance to see him work at the hospital on units. He takes is time reading the files and does a great follow up. He request that nurses call him at 3am to give him the BS levels of his pts that devotion. He might not talk much but he knows what hes doing. I would recommend him if you want someone maybe not the friendliest-will-talk-and-listen-to-you-till-tomorrow but that knows what hes doing and will help you.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

great doctor very punctual .nice and caring.he always give the perfect medication

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

He is a very nice doctor who sees his patient on a regular bases. He a doctor that will help you if you help yourself. He's very knowledgeable. He is respectful to women. A man of a few words but gets to the point.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

He was very helpfull. Yes I agree he is a man of few words but he is so kind.

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

Docteur de tres tres grandes connaissance. Il m'a suivit lors de mon diabete de grossesse. Il parle peu, est tres severt, mais avec lui sa fonctionne et on sens qu'il prend bien soins de notre sante, meme si cela nous plait moins hihi! Grace a lui, j'ai eue une belle grossesse, un diabete bien controler et un beau bebe de poid plume, un accouchement parfait. Le diabete de grossesse est peut-etre un pepin, mais avec ce docteur on ne sent pas du tout cela comme un fardeau! La diete, bien suivi, m'a fait perdre beaucoup donc c'est aussi un tres grand plus!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

I would not recommend to anyone. He is very rude and seems to have the opinion that women are inferior. He either gave me to much medication or to little. The appointments never lasted more than 5 minutes, which were always pointless,probably just so that he could bill, instructions the nurse could have told me over the phone. He seemed frustrated when asked a question and basically told me that he didn't have time. No bed side manner what so ever. I would recommend getting a second opinion or the pharmasists opinion rather than his.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2011 | flag

Very Good dr. answered all question and always had the best bed side manners. very knowledgeable Dr

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

When my mother went for her appointment he insulted her. He was rude and was pissed off at her for not taking the pills he suggested (which my mother is allergic to). So he waved his hand at her to leave and told her to go, to get out. He's always said he would call to make another appointment, but he doesn't. He's unreliable and unhelpful. I don't recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Very satisfied with him. Nothing to add to this comment.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

As a medical specialist, the least he could do is follow up with his patients.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag