Rate Dr. Paul Vigo

Dr. Paul Vigo's Ratings

Dr. Vigo is excellent. Very knowledgeable, I actually see him for bothnallergy and ENT issues. Takes time, wait is not bad. Super nice every visit.

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

WONDERFUL! Thorough, prompt (I have been there 3 times and each time I waited less than 5 minutes in the waiting room), took time to explain things to me. Felt very comfortable w/ him. Would def. recommend.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vigo is an excellent allergist. He was the first of many, many, many doctors to explain the three main causes of allergies and what the next steps were and what the procedures tell us. He is honest, professional, understanding and knowledgeable. He does like to talk about the good old days a bit, but it only adds to his charm.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2009 | flag

A fabulous immunologist. Has increased the quality of my life enormously. Listens well, and is not a "next" type doctor.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag