Rate Dr. Erasmo A. Passaro

Dr. Erasmo A. Passaro's Ratings

Dr. Passaro is one of the best physicians I have ever consulted. He took time with me to think about my issue, was thorough in his review, was very sensitive, and he even followed up to be sure I was OK. He saw me immediately, but I would wait for him if necessary because he is that good.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

I have a narcolepsy and he was the first doctor to give me the right meds and my life is back to normal for the first time in 10 years. My 3 year old son has seizures and I took him to a ped neuro who misdisgnosed him. I took my son to Passaro for a second opinion and he correctly diagnosed him and now he is being treated properly. I think the office must be really busy because sometimes when I call they don't call me back. I just keep calling. It also seems like there is a long wait every appointment but I can wait because it is worth it to get someone of such high quality to treat such complex conditions that we have.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

very knowledgeable about epilepsy, patient, explained everything in detail, answered all questions, referred to related websites

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

I have been having seizures and was referred to Dr. Passaro. I waited a long period of time before seen, and the doctor barely spent 5 minutes with me. He ordered an MRI of which took their office over a month to obtain. Meantime, I am losing alot of work, ill alot because I keep having these seizures. After the MRI, I had a follow up scheduled to get results. Day of the appointment his office called and canceled. Two more times my appointment was rescheduled and canceled. I never got a chance to obtain my results. Still having seizures I sought out another neurologist, who I have to say is remarkable. He spends quality time with you, and cares. Dr. Passaro office did not seem to care what I was going through. My life turned upside down, for all of a sudden I started to have seizures and just wanted to know WHY. I was forgotten, as they were too. I advised my other physicians and other people as well of my care that was given.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag

DR. Passaro admitted me for testing for 4 days, I was having seizures for approximately a year, he was referred to me and i went to him. He hospitalized me only to find out it was my medicines causing the seizures after many attempts from other Doctors he is the one who found the problem.Thanks dr. Passaro. sincerely, sandra wilson

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag

You''re asked to arrive early and end up waiting and only to be rushed through everything? Does not make sense. Staff Personnel is nasty and has an attitude.

Submitted March 8, 2008 | flag