Rate Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich's Ratings

At 73 I looked very bad and Dr. Vasykevich performed an excellent neck and lower face lift setting me, well back about 10-15 yrs.! He is very calm, patient, explains to you everything and his office staff follows through by actively calling to see how is everything.
Local anesthesia worked fine for me, no need for intravenous sedation. In 1 1/2 - 2 hours after surgery my husband took me home!
Very pleased with the way I look after 3 mos.!
Thanks Dr. Vasyukevich!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I always wanted a more masculine chin ,so on one of my trips to Europe I decided to get a a chin augmentation using a permanent filler(bioalcamid)!It was a big mistake, the filler migrated down my neck and turned hard and uneven!Back to New York I started to search for a doctor that would remove the filler and replace it with a chin implant!After a few unsuccessful consultations, a coworker highly recommended doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich !I went in for a consultation knowing that he is a face and neck specialist! I knew right away he was the doctor for me!Calm, professional and honest, he is what I always thought a plastic surgeon should act and look like!My surgery was performed under local sedation and it was quick and painless!I am an artist so I'm very picky about symmetry and proportions but I am very pleased with the results!I highly recommend doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

After 2 plastic surgeries going wrong I learnt the lesson: do a research, reviews, photos, etc. " Before" and "After" photos actually helped me to find Dr. Vasyukevich. I'm an artist: I immediately saw the hand of the Master.Scheduling Skype consultation, I planned just to hear an opinion at that point, but made a decision instead. It was "trust at first sight". The surgery went perfect: complex face, neck and brow lift with fat grafting ( local anesthesia with mild sedation, pretty comfortable, no pain). I had only 4 days down time and after that was able to enjoy my New York " medical vacation". Dr. Konstantin is very unique plastic surgeon with his own vision of how to reverse the signs of age. I'm 4 month after my surgery and already look better than 10 years ago. Very natural, same me, but younger version. In age of 57 I look like 40-42! Thank you, Dr.K. for listening, understanding all concerns and making a miracle happen! From now on I know, my face is in good hands!:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

I am now 1 year out from my facelift and upper blepharoplasty surgery with Doctor Konstantin Vasykevich and I am very pleased with my results! I look very natural and not fake, which was important to me. I was so thankful to be under the care of such an amazing Plastic surgeon. He is the best Doctor with such a great personality. I read all of the reviews on him and really could only find good things written about him. His office staff is very professional and helpful. I believe that he is an artist, and really cares. Special thank you to Luba - Patient Care Coordinator. She is not only keep track of our appointments, she really cares about patients before and after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I am 62 and having a facelift and upper eyelid Blepharoplasty on 09/29/12. Procedure had been done by Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich. I pass all after surgery stages and I'm delighted with my doctor's work. Dr. Konstantin is one of the best Plastic Surgeons around! He is a fantastic surgeon, skilled, compassionate and caring. My questions were answered thoroughly and completely with the Doctor on initial and follow up visits. He and his staff were always available for me to call with any questions or concerns pre or post-surgery.I particularly liked that the method of anesthesia used by Dr. Konstantin is much safer than and not as hard on your body as the general anesthesia.My incision lines are almost not visible from the beginning (I can barely even notice it).My appearance is so much improved after surgery, it exceeds my expectation, I looked younger and feel younger. I'm very happy with my results and would recommend Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich to anyone.Age is just a number now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Konstantin is a truly gifted surgeon. My results far exceeded my expectations. I'm 57 years old and had pouching and jowling around my lower face, my neck was getting loose and my under eyes were hollow. I had a mid face lift and fat grafting to correct the hollowing around my eyes and to fill some aging aspects around my mouth. I must say that I look fantastic. Of course there was what I would call moderate discomfort for the first two weeks but after that recovery was a breeze. Every day you look at feel better than the days before. This was one of the best decisions I've made. I couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone in the office is professional and attentive. Every question is answered fully and satisfactorily. I had a truly great experience. I wish the same for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Konstantin performed neck/face lift and eye surgery on my 62-year-old mother. The results were great. She looks at least 10 years younger. Importantly, the surgery didn't alter her features, only rejuvenated them. There are no signs of scars on her face. The whole experience has been worthy of praise. The doctor listened to every one of my mother's concerns and made her feel very comfortable about the surgery. His assistant Luba had been very efficient and helpful. She kept track of our appointments and a close contact after the surgery. All in all, I would highly recommend Dr. Konstantin to anyone seeking to improve his or her look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

I got my young face again but, so subtle, my closest friends just think I look good! Dr k. actually accomplished what he promised.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

If you read my testimony , you probably ready to look as you deserve, . You are also start the search for the Doctor who you can trust your face. I was in this position 3 month ago and have my procedure done on May 2-nd 2012 by Doctor Konstantin. After interviewing 3 more very good doctors I prefer Dr. Konstantin. This was one of the importing decisions with successful result. Dr. Konstantine is professional, highly qualified, carrying, generous with his time ... with gracious demine. Faina

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Konstantin and his staff are wonderful. They made me feel very comfortable during my surgery. Choosing a doctor is not always easy. Dr. Konstantin tryly made me feel at easy with my decision of getting a face lift surgery and eyelid surgery. He was very informative regarding the procedure. I felt extremely safe and well informed going into this and it made all the difference in the world. The staff was very friendly and helpful before and after surgery. Recovery was fast and uneventful. I love my result!!!!!!! I feel like a new person. I highly recommend Dr. Konstantin. Thank you so much for making me feel great. You are a great DOCTOR!!!!. Sincerely, Luba B, Staten Island

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][883706].votes_count ]]