Rate Dr. Carrie G. Wijesinghe

Dr. Carrie G. Wijesinghe's Ratings

I have a 2 year old very active little boy and I was looking for a doctor who asked a lot of questions and got my child healthy the first time i visited, and i found her. There are 3 things that i love about her: 1. If i need an appointment the same day, they get you right in as long as you call by 8am. 2. They will ALWAYS call you back if you just want to ask a questions. 3. "Dr Carrie" listens and she herself calls you back if you call her in the midddle of the night. I do not recommend the other doctor there, she is nice but she doesnt have as much experience as Dr Carrie and once got my son's diagnosis wrong (Dr Carrie inmediately corrected it and even credited my acccount!!)

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Carrie is extremely condescending. Her office staff is rude and the room where my daughter and I waited (too long) to see her had some kind of disgusting goo on the walls- it looked like blood or feces.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

If Loua did her job then a nurse would have called to check on my kid, referrals would be made, correctly, Dr. Carrie told me she ordered X-Rays on entire leg but somewhere between her and the nurse and X-Ray referral, it did not happen which again falls on Loua.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

Great Pediatrician. Very nice location and practice. I especially like the sick and well side, and how well everything is kept very clean.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Carrie has been by children's doctor for 5 years. She always answer all my questions or concerns. Her staff has continued to improve and I love her front office girls who greet me everytime. Compared to other doctors that I use, I feel her wait time is very reasonable. We love Dr. Carrie

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

The office staff is horrible, not personable and unorganized and Dr. Carrie is ALWAYS running late with her appointments. I once waited 2 hours in the examination room with a sick 1 1/2 year old. I am changing doctors ASAP!

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

Very nice! She made both of my girls very comfortable as soon as she walked in the room. They were both nervous about seeing a new ped and she won them over immediately! She is very friendly and I felt like she listened to everything I said. Glad we found her!

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Carrie has been my daughter's dr since 2005 on the day she was born. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr.Carrie. She is now also my newborn son's Dr. If I had to drive to New Jersey to see her I would. She is caring, understanding, informative, and she really loves the kids. My kids love her like part of the family, as do I. She is there whenever I need her. She has even answered emails of mine on weekends and saved me a trip to the emergency room. Even though she was not on call. I have told all my firends about her and most of them have started going to Siena Pediatrics and they also love Dr. Carrie to death. I have to say that most Dr's make me feel rushed and like I am wasting thier time. Dr. Carrie and her staff have made me feel like they are happy to hear from me and answer my questions. I just can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Carrie. I highly recomend her and her staff to care for anybody's kids.

Submitted March 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Carrie and her new office has been a blessing. She always sees my children the same day they are sick. She is a wonderful, caring pediatrician and my children love her. I highly recommend Dr. Carrie to all my friends.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag