Rate Dr. Mark D. Epstein

Dr. Mark D. Epstein's Ratings

I chose to undergo breast augmentation because after having 3 kids and nursing them all, my once size C breasts had deflated to a size A. Dr Epstein delivered everything he promised. He gave me the size C I wanted. The 24 hour recovery was real. The next day I was back to taking care of my 3 kids. The worst I felt was sore like I had worked out my pectorals hard at the gym. I didn't have to take ibuprofen after the first 24 hours. I was able to lift my arms within minutes from coming out of surgery. Dr Epstein's website is very accurate and thorough as to what a patient can expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr Mark Epstein is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. He was patient and kind and answered all of my questions. He also has a great sense of humor. That was important to me because I tend to kid around when I'm feeling stressed. Laughing and smiling WITH him helped to calm my nerves. His office is state-of-the-art with incredible technology. When I asked him about one of the displays on the wall...he told me he had invented an instrument used in surgery! This guy must REALLY know what he is doing, if he is creating the tools for successful surgeries. I wouldn't hesitate to have any surgical procedure performed by him. He is a perfectionist...and that goes a long way with me. Thorough, smart and and well-informed on the latest techniques....I highly recommend Dr Mark Epstein for anything you need done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Words can't express the level of professionalism and the outstanding results that Dr. Epstein has. I am simply elated with my breast augmentation results and beyond happy to have found such an amazing doctor and staff. I'd totally give him 6 stars if i could!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

When my daughter decided to have a breast augmentation I panicked. I began my research and visited numerous surgeons my husband and I decided that if she was going to do it we must find the best doctor. From the moment I walked into his office his entire staff were friendly and extremely professional. After the consultation I felt confident that Dr. Epstein was the perfect doctor. He answered all my questions and understood my fears . The day of the surgery was amazing they kept me informed and calmed me down. The results were beyond expectations and her recovery was like he said one day. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein and I will be forever grateful to him and his formidable staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

After careful research and consideration I chose Dr. Epstein to do my surgery and from the moment I walked into the office His entire staff was courteous and very professional. I was greeted by Sam his nurse and Mary Ellen and they were very kind, caring and compassionate. When I met Dr. Epstein and we had our consultation I felt totally confident after discussing what I wanted the outcome to be along with his professional opinion. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein and his staff and his one day recovery was truly everything they said it would be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I underwent breast augmentation 25 years ago, after nursing my second child caused my already tiny breasts to completely flatten. While raising my children, it only slightly bothered me that my breasts were getting harder and disfigured. In 2012 I detected several frightening lumps, and underwent an ultrasound and MRI, which thankfully only showed areas of scar tissue around the implants. I had consults with 2 other plastic surgeons as the implants needed to be removed and replaced, but on speaking with Dr. Epstein I immediately made an appointment for surgery. He explained my old implants had ruptured and encapsulated, and due to the extreme scarring he had a lot of work to do to repair this long-term damage. He was so comforting, professional and empathetic - I had no doubt I would be in the best hands for this extensive revision. He and his staff explained every step of the procedure and after-care, and I underwent the surgery on 7/3/12. That evening I felt so wonderful that I called my friends for an impromptu BBQ on the 4th! No one at the party even suspected that I had had major surgery the day before (my implants are my little secret!), and I only needed 2 Advil for minor discomfort that day!!
I am writing this now since I'm contemplating other revisions, and Dr. Epstein is the ONLY plastic surgeon that I would consider for any surgery. He is a genius with a scalpel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Getting a breast augmentation was the best decision I have made, and an even better decision was going to the PS that I went to which is Dr. Epstein in Stonybrook, ny. He was my first consult and my last. Going in I was really nervous, and also really eager to get what I was looking for. He took the time to listen to my wants and what I valued most was his approach to minimize any health risks that could occur. My breast were tubular, and the implants that worked best for me were the silicone gel ones. Which would minimize that tubular look and round out my breasts, and you can't even tell that I had tubular breasts before. They look amazing and he did a fantastic job. I would recommend him to anyone 100% ! His staff is excellent as well. Any questions or concerns I have him and his staff get back to me right away and my recovery process was amazing ! One day recovery is no joke. I was able to lift my hands over my head the day of surgery. All recovery processes should be as easy as this was. I went from a 32a to a full b small c and I am obsessed with them, they look amazing. Thank you Dr. Epstein !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I am about 7 months post op from having breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Epstein in order to correct a previous surgery and my results are superb. Due to his use of the 24 hour recovery method I was able to lift my arms over my head immediately post op. I wasn't able to do this for about two weeks after my first surgery! I also had no record of my previous implant size or type and Dr. Epstein was still able to choose a perfect size implant for me. Since I've always had slightly tuberous breasts I never thought it would be possible for me to look like this! Even after my first surgery things never looked quite "normal" but I told myself that this was the best I could do with the cards I'd been dealt. I was wrong! The only regret I have is not having gone to Dr. Epstein first! I could've looked like this for years, worn bathing suits, normal bras, pretty tops. I also have had vaser lipo with Dr. Epstein and was so happy with that, I immediately came to him to revise my breast surgery! The thought of going somewhere else never even crossed my mind. The medical and office staff are kind and knowledgeable and contributed a great deal to the ease of the entire experience. Dr Epstein is caring, meticulous, and extremely talented. Thank you Dr. Epstein and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

October 9, 2014

Dear Dr. Epstein and Staff

I'd like to take this time to thank you all for the wonderful treatment you gave me when I had breast augmentation procedure on May 28th. Leading up to that day, I was apprehensive and bit fearful. The reassurance, caring nature and professionalism I received from you and your staff eased my fears and I felt safe knowing I made the wright decision in choosing you as my doctor.
After my procedure I was very pleased that I had a speedy recovery and was able to proceed with my daily function within 24 hours. Needless to say I love my new and improved look and the asymmetry of my breast are perfect.

Warmest Regards
Alannah M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

There are many facets when choosing a doctor for any type of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Epstein's office has all three areas that are a must. Dr. Epstein is an excellent doctor, a professional staff who are warm and welcoming and a great post surgery follow up. I am in my late 50s, alway in great shape but wasn't happy with my small breasts. I decided to change that and researched many doctors before choosing Dr. Epstein. My experience from consultation to the post surgery has been nothing but outstanding! I had surgery on Wednesday and that Saturday hosted a party for over 60 guests with no problems. My recovery was less than 24 hours. I was lifting my arms over my head the next day with little discomfort. The fact is I experienced no real pain so there was no need for any medication other than Tylenol. I'm am extremely pleased with the outcome. I look like I never had surgery that's how natural Dr. Epstein made me look. I wish I had done this 10 years ago. It's the best present I ever could give myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568200].votes_count ]]