Rate Dr. Mark D. Epstein

Dr. Mark D. Epstein's Ratings

After conducting extensive research, I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Epstein. He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I noticed my wait time in the waiting room was very short and the staff were welcoming and took me in to see Dr. Epstein promptly. I booked my breast augmentation surgery immediately after. I was mailed 2 very imformative booklets, read everything and was ready for the big day! The anesthesiologist called me the night before and explained everything I needed to know. She was incredibly sweet and made me feel like I was in good hands. The day of surgery was great. I arrived, the staff was warm, welcoming and professional. The surgery took about 45 minutes. When I woke up I felt tired but great and felt ABSOLUTELY no pain! I was even able to lift both arms above my head. I went home, took a nap and my medicine as directed. I felt nauseus from the anesthesia which was expected. Since my husband and I just moved into our new home, we needed to run errands that evening so we went out and I still felt great. The only medicine I needed was tylenol - nothing stronger was needed! However, I did feel very swollen and as a result, my chest felt very tight. Dr. Epstein assured me it was only because the skin had been stretched from the implants and each day it would feel less and less tight. I returned to work 2 days after surgery, was able to drive, do laundry, clean, etc. I couldn't believe it! It's now 2 months later and I'm very happy with my results. I'm even more happy that I never felt ANY pain and the surgery didnt disrupt my life at all. Dr. Epstein's "One Day Recovery" is truly the best technique! It's hard to believe but it does. I'm so happy I chose Dr. Epstein!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

I am 53, very active and fit and my goal in deciding to have Breast augmentation was to look natural and be comfortable with body. Dr. Epstein helped me achieve that goal. I immediately gained trust him and his office after an extensive consultation and exam. He assured me that I would be the size that was right for my body. His entire staff was so knowledgeable, helpful and comforting to me and helped me through my whole experience. Being in the Healthcare profession myself, I know how important it is to share safe, effective and innovative procedures and techniques that revolutionize a field of practice or procedure. This in hopes of enabling more women to have the results they desire in the least amount of recovery time. Dr. Epstein's next day recovery technique is amazing! Other's claim Rapid Recovery, but no one I know except for Dr. Epstein's patients truly recover this fast and look so natural. Very Happy and Sincerely grateful, Randi K

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

VASER 4D Lipoabdominoplasty with VASER back, flanks, inner and outer thighs, abdomen, fat transfer buttocks (Brazilian butt lift) and creation of a new umbilicus (belly button)- From consultation to aftercare, Dr. Epstein and his staff were wonderful. My results are very impressive and I am extremely satisfied. He exceeded all my expectations. Pain was minimal and manageable. Dr. Epstein uses techniques that no one else does. I chose to have a new belly button created instead of using my original one and having the tell-tale scars of a tummy tuck. My newly created belly button and flat stomach are amazing! Lipo on back, flanks and thighs have given me a beautifully sculpted figure.The fat injection in butt gives me great curves. Procedure took about six hours. Dr Epstein uses Experal during procedure and that relieves the pain for a few days after. Also I did not have any drains.Dr Epstein is very caring and takes a lot of pride in all his work. I am beyond thrilled with my results.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Epstein by a friend. I was looking for a plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation & was impressed by the fact that my friend needed no narcotics post-surgery. Dr. Epstein took his time coming up with the best plan. After having breast-fed my 2 children, Dr. Epstein felt that I would get the best result with a breast lift & an augmentation. He used computer simulated images to show the look I would receive with & without the lift. It was clear to me that a lift would be my best option to achieve optimal result. Dr. Epstein called me the night of my surgery to see how I was feeling. I felt well enough to go out to a meeting the same day as the surgery! I was able to lift my hands above my head the next morning & I never needed anything stronger then Ibuprofen. I felt comfortable driving 4 days after my surgery & I think I would have been driving sooner if I just had an augmentation. I am extremely happy with my results & would highly recommend Dr. Epstein.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Mark Epstein is a fantastic plastic surgeon. I am so happy i chose him to do my breast augmentation . The consultation was great and very informative, he explained everything to me and answered all my questions. The very next day i called his office and scheduled my surgery. THE ONE DAY RECOVERY WORKS!!! I was able to work, take care of my children and drive the day after i had my breast done . I even went to a concert !!! I am doing great and the results are amazing . I could not be happier .Thank you Dr Epstein , You are the BEST.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

There are a few things that set Dr. Epstein apart from other surgeons. First is the wonderful, friendly staff in his office. Second is that he listens to what you really want. I was trying to aim for a ‘natural look’. I didn’t want people to know I had implants. Third is that he takes precise measurements of the body. The implant size was a formula determined with the numbers of my body measurements. I got the Allergan 410 Gummy Bear Implants with a under breast crease incision. I absolutely love them because they are a natural, teardrop shape. With the help of his 4D imaging machine I was able to see what the implants were going to look like from all angles of my body. Another reason I chose Dr. Epstein was because of the rapid recovery. He created an entire process for quick, nearly painless recovery. After surgery, I went home took two moltrin and a nap and went shopping . I had no bandages around me or medical bra. I am so pleased with my results.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

To anyone who is considering BreastAugmentation,Dr.Epstein is the Surgeonto see.If down time is a concern for you,don’t let it be,because there is none.I had my surgery on 11/26/2013.Iwalked out of the office without any Wraps,Bandagesand without any Pain.I left wrapped only in the zip up sweatshirt I walked inwith.WhenI was told at my consultation I would be going out for dinner,shopping or too a movie that same night,I had a hard time imaging that,but I actually went out shopping that night feeling amazing.I did not take any pain medication what so ever after my surgery.I had my hands over my head in the recovery room.This is truly what Rapid Recovery is,Dr. Epstein answered every one of my questions and went over all of my concern and made me feel so safe and Comfortable.My implants fit my body perfectly. The staff treated me like family, the nurses and medical coordinator were amazing as well.Ifyou are looking for perfect Breast,a perfect Doctorand staff this is the place tobe.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

Having lived for many years with hip and back pain due to the large size of my breasts, I decided to have a breast reduction. After researching many Long Island plastic surgeons and multiple consultations later, I selected Dr. Mark Epstein to perform my breast reduction. My breast reduction was a large one with more than four pounds of tissue being removed from each breast. From the moment I walked into his office, I was made to feel incredibly comfortable not only by him but his entire staff as well. I knew I had made the right choice when only a few hours after the procedure I was having dinner with my children. I recovered quickly with no bruising and minimal scarring. I kept waiting to feel the pain that is often associated with breast reductions yet I never did. Thank you Dr. Epstein and your team for a new lease on life!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Epstein is an outstanding doctor and a kind person. I had quite a traumatic experience in which I cut open my upper lip as a result of a fall. Not only did I split the area above my lip, inside the lower lip was detatched, and I scraped the gum of my front top tooth pretty far up. Dr. Epstein performed a reconstruction on my lip due to this severe traumatic injury. He did an incredible job on my gum and most likely saved my tooth. After only about three months, my lip is well on its way to fading completely, thanks to the laser treatments that were performed. It really is an amazing recovery considering how bad it was when it happened. In all, I got over 100 stitches. Friends and family cannot believe how well I'm healing and say they would never have even noticed if I had not brought it up. Dr. Epstein is extremely caring and kind. I never feel rushed when he is with me, he "pops in" when I am getting my laser treatments, and he asks about my family. I feel very fortunate that he was the surgeon who was called during this terribly traumatic experience.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

I am about 4 weeks post "Vaser 4D Hi-Def Lipo" and my results are superb and just keep getting better! Dr. Epstein and his staff are some of the kindest people I've ever met. Not only does Dr. Epstein listen to your thoughts, but he sees wonderful things about your body that he can enhance and sculpt that have never even crossed your mind! He's honest and caring and spent quite a bit of time with my mother in the waiting room in between different "sections" of my surgery. Every day as my swelling goes down I see more of his impressive work being uncovered. My abdomen is flat, I have a great curve in my lower back which makes my but look darn good, and my "flanks" and bra roll are gone. My recovery has been as expected, sore, swollen, and minor bruising which is already gone. Have someone to help you for the first few days and wear your garment. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein and will not be going anywhere else. He loves his work, his patients, and is 100% "Mom-Approved" : )

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag