Rate Dr. Nikolajs A. Lapins

Dr. Nikolajs A. Lapins's Ratings

Used to really like this office; was going to spend top dollar on ultherapy but not now. Wonder if the great doctors here know that those front desk women can & do piss off the patients, so they go elsewhere. Was 7 minutes late for my appt but did NOT CALL. Must be an unwritten rule to punish you when you don't call by making you wait. After me walks in a young, goofy dude with the same time appt. They took him in immediately. People kept walking in... But for me; wait, wait, wait. Finally asked how much longer; " oh only about 5 minutes" The Doctors need to give pink slips to the one that wears TOO MUCH HALLOWEEN MAKEUP and to the ROUGH LOOKING ONE. Both INCOMPETENT.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

DR. Lapins , He dismissive and rude. I've called to talk to to him about what was going after seeing 2 days before and always had a nurse call. He didnt seem worry about my condition. At one point I ask "when should I go to the hospital!! because he did not seem worry ! avoid at all cost ! see a other dermatologist if you can!!!

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

My husband had a small basal cell cancer on the leg which Lapins used Mohs surgery.It became badly infected and he prescribed antibiotics and said return in one week. A week later it was so bad he sent him to emergency and now 2 months later he is in a wheel chair and cannot walk. This man is rude, cold and uncaring.Never even checked up on his condition.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Supposedly one of the best dermatological surgeons but left me with a DISFIGURED FACE for a small spot of basal skin cell cancer on the side of my nose. He didn't take action when I called in on a holiday or weekend, worried about infection. He is dismissive and rude. Kept telling me it was okay when a plastic surgeon recommended ACTION. I am now scarred and have no nostril indent on one side of my face--I look like a monster. BEWARE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2005 | flag