Rate Dr. Slawomir Marecik

Dr. Slawomir Marecik's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Marecik - Was certain that the stricture in my colon was cancer. He did surgery, removed 25 nodes just to be safe. He was right about the cancer. It was stage 3. After surgery, visited oncologists at UofC and Northwestern and all were really impressed by Dr. Mareciks work. Today surgery is healed and I am one year thru chemo... clean bill of health. Thanks Dr. Marecik!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Marecik is the best! He is caring, optimistic, has a wonderful 'bedside manner'; enthusiastic about his profession; he is open to complementary treatments (ie TCM-Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, etc) and HE LISTENS!! He is a precious healer in/of Western medicine!

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Marecik is a wonderful person. He is smart, kind and sensitive. I would hihgly recommend Dr. Marecik. I was very ill and he was absolutely there for me every minute.

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag