Rate Dr. Christopher P. Crotty

Dr. Christopher P. Crotty's Ratings

Dr. Crotty is the best im a african american guy he treated me like i was special he did not rush or anything the staff is real pleasant all had smiles on there face i love going to there office im there threw workers comp i wish i can afford him regularly but i can't but i had blackheads whiteheads scars now my face is clear

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I was in for a full skin check today and saw their new PA Nicole Hill she was extremely knowledgeable and her bedside manner was so very pleasant and sweet. Dr. Crotty's staff members are always so helpful! Smiling and sweet from beginning to end. Fantastic office 5 stars for Sand Lake Dermatology. I highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Crotty and staff are the best. When you enter the office you are greeted with a very positive smile. While waiting the patients that frequent this office are very nice. Once your name is called your wait time is minimal. The doctors and staff treat you like family. After a few visits you are remembered by face and name. Dr. Crotty and staff are the models for courtesy, knowledge and professionalism. Thank God for these doctors and their staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I been his patient for the pass 7 years for treatment of differents conditions: varicoces veins, black mole removal, brownn spots treatment and i trust his knowledge completely. He look for what is best for the patient at the moment without rushing into a treatment that you may bring in mind; he alway explain every step into you recover. It was a time that he no onger accept my insurance and i continue my treatment out of pocket because i TRUST him w my skin. Love the staff, love Dr Crotty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

My wife and I are long time clients. We have recieved excellent care from a caring, competent Dr. Crotty, his staff, and his nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Crotty now for 10 years..and now Ive relocated to Canada, I make the effort to incorporate my vacation time to see him twice a year. I have exzema and he uses the Grens on me, no other doctor or facility has this in the entire world. He is the best, dermatologist who with his staff make a great team. I wish Canada had services like his. I dont mind paying out of pocket and driving for 2 days to see him. He has helpd where in Canada no one has yet.Thank you Dr. Crotty:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

I was a new patient. Doctor and staff were very kind professionals . procedure was painless. Healing was very quick. All was way above my expectations. Million thanks would not be enough. With sincere respect, Badri

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

saw the P.A. and her nurse was cookie and they both were so friendly and truly cared about me as a whole person. i reccomend this office highly. I am very happy with the caring staff from the first person to the last.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had at a doctor's office! My appointment was on time and the staff was very friendly. I saw the PA and she was very helpful, knowledgable and took her time to answer all my questions - even discussed things I hadn't thought to ask about. I even had the opportunity to meet the doctor before I left as well. I have had experience with previous dermatologists who seem to want to take off every mole or discoloration. The staff at this office seems to take a much more reasonable approach. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I love this office! My face has cleared up and I was amazed at the crotty fading cream. It really works. The staff is pleasant, professional and personable from the time you enter the waiting room. The waiting room was packed but that tells me it is a great office and not empty one. The nurses are awesome and answered all my questions. I liked that they spent time with me. Best office I have ever been to.!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084596].votes_count ]]