Rate Dr. Simon Lavi

Dr. Simon Lavi's Ratings

I recently had a 4 level surgery as well as a disc replacement. I was so happy with the results. Dr Lavi is an excellent doctor with alot of experience. I would recommend Dr. lavi to any person who has apprehensions about this type of surgery. The office staff is very professional. They are all courtious and very helpfull. Thanks Dr. Lavi Tim of San Clemente

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lavi is an amazing back surgeon. He has a great staff of employees who are very nice and professional. Dr. Lavi was very honest and direct when talking with me. I had been suffering from two hurniated disks (8mm and 4mm buldges) for the past eight years. Dr. Lavi recently performed a two level fusion on my lower back (L4-L5 and L5-S1). I feel amazing! All the pain and discomfort caused by the hurniated disk pushing up against my nerves is gone! It was gone immediately after surgery! I'm a little sore from the back surgery istself, but other than than I feel amazing! I am 8 weeks post surgery. I am walking 3 miles every other day and walking/swimming in the local heated pool for an hour every other day. I was terrified of surgery evident of why I waited and put if off for so long. Now I just have to take it easy for the next 12 months and let the bones mend. I'll be back to work in 10 weeks. Seeing Dr. Lavi was the best decision i've made so far! J.M.S. 11-15-11

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

After numerous surgeries with other spine surgeons my son became addicted and hooked on heavy narcotics and morphine. Dr. Lavi eventually helped him get off of all medicines and did the revision spine surgery that eventually allowed him to walk without any back or leg pain. I owe my son's life to this human of a being.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

He is carring, accurate & .. nice looking (this counts too) :)

Submitted June 3, 2008 | flag