Rate Dr. Simon Lavi

Dr. Simon Lavi's Ratings

Dr. Lavi was recommended by several people that are and have been patients of his. One friend went so far as to call him a miracle worker. I had carpel tunnel surgery in Jan. 2011, the doctor who performed the surgery was part of the County's circle of approved doctors. Once my surgery was complete, i continued to experience pain in my hands, arms, shoulders and neck, of course the doctor told me that it was impossible to have all that pain since he had performed my surgery. Nine months later, I go see Dr.Lavi and the first thing he did was order x-rays and MRI's. Dr. Lavi identified where the source of my pain was coming from. (I had lost most of my mobility in the left arm and I was told that it might be "fibroid myalgia" without any type of testing by my personal physician". Dr. Lavi performed surgery on my shoulder and after 3 weeks without having physical therapy, I have been able to raise my arm higher than I thought possible. Dr. Lavi is giving me back my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][884120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

A great and knowlegeble doctor. I suffered from numbness in two of fingers for 25 years due to an injury. Doctor Lavi assured me that he could correct the problem with a surgical technique that he had developed. He was correct and after the operation my fingers regained sensation. The operation was painless and I didnt require any pain medication in the days following the operation. Six days after the procedure, I have regained 100% feeling in the affected fingers. I highly recommend Doctor Lavi to anyone requiring Cubital Tunnel Release with Ulnar Nerve Transposition surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][884119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

I recently had a 4 level surgery as well as a disc replacement. I was so happy with the results. Dr Lavi is an excellent doctor with alot of experience. I would recommend Dr. lavi to any person who has apprehensions about this type of surgery. The office staff is very professional. They are all courtious and very helpfull. Thanks Dr. Lavi Tim of San Clemente

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][884118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Dr. Lavi is an amazing back surgeon. He has a great staff of employees who are very nice and professional. Dr. Lavi was very honest and direct when talking with me. I had been suffering from two hurniated disks (8mm and 4mm buldges) for the past eight years. Dr. Lavi recently performed a two level fusion on my lower back (L4-L5 and L5-S1). I feel amazing! All the pain and discomfort caused by the hurniated disk pushing up against my nerves is gone! It was gone immediately after surgery! I'm a little sore from the back surgery istself, but other than than I feel amazing! I am 8 weeks post surgery. I am walking 3 miles every other day and walking/swimming in the local heated pool for an hour every other day. I was terrified of surgery evident of why I waited and put if off for so long. Now I just have to take it easy for the next 12 months and let the bones mend. I'll be back to work in 10 weeks. Seeing Dr. Lavi was the best decision i've made so far! J.M.S. 11-15-11

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][884117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

After numerous surgeries with other spine surgeons my son became addicted and hooked on heavy narcotics and morphine. Dr. Lavi eventually helped him get off of all medicines and did the revision spine surgery that eventually allowed him to walk without any back or leg pain. I owe my son's life to this human of a being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][884116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

He is carring, accurate & .. nice looking (this counts too) :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][884115].votes_count ]]