Rate Dr. Linda A. Deluca

Dr. Linda A. Deluca's Ratings

Went to OH for my checkup where dr Quinn told me I should go to hr about jack. I told Laura I wanted to see my own dr bc I think he's biased n she tells HR. they call the dr and he says he didn't say that so hr calls me In to ask me what was said. I tell them and they say well that's not what dr Quinn said happened. I'm like we'll he's a liar. I don't have a reason to lie about this, he does. So they tell me they're going to call the dr and get to the bottom of it. I said Idc but I'm not going back to OH if it's gonna be a witch hunt and the doctor is an outright liar. You should have helped me deluca. Now I'm going to help everyone realize what a POS you really are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr Deluca doesn't care about resolving issues her patients are having.I went to her because I was experiencing some pain. After a few tests she told me she was not able to figure out what was causing the pain but suggested I start taking a medication that has very serious side affects "just to see if it would help". Needless to say I did not take the medication and never went back. I know several people who had incidents like this with her also. Not to mention I was frequently hung up on by her rude staff when I would call there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. DeLuca is a phenomenal physician. She is incredibly thorough and listens to what you have to say. I have been going to Linda for many years now and will stay with her as long as I am able.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr . Linda Deluca lacks human compassion, her empathy is nearly non existent. I was referred to her through a family member and discontinued my care with her after an incident that left me feeling wrongfully shameful. I went to Deluca with a problem that she was not familiar with, however rather than simply referring me to a specialist, she reassured me with her eyes and her words that what I was experiencing was not normal and should be looked down upon. She made me feel so worthless that I feared even speaking with a specialist to resolve my issue. That shame lasted for years and obviously still lingers , as after hearing about this website on NPR , I immediately remembered her name and what she had done to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Always there when my husband and I need her for our medical problems. Caring and knowlwedgeable doctor who keeps abreast of new treatments, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2009

I''ve been a patient of Dr. Deluca for many years. She is caring and an advocate for her patients----always. She works hard to figure out what''s wrong with you and finds the best treatment options. She will always be my physician, I wouldn''t trust anyone else with the management of my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884513].votes_count ]]