Dr. Leon Bachoura

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
San Dimas, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Foreign Lang: German

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Leon Bachoura has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5334569
06/04/14 5 5 5 5 I scheduled my appointment with you when i came in the front and the back nurse very polite very nice i was very scared at first for fear of cancer... Dr, Bachoura was so reasuring and answered all my questions I felt cared for and left without tears the cordinator of my authorazation was very helpful she called my wife the same dsy with my authorization. Pleased and at ease
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 5333222

05/04/14 3 4 1 1
Paid (or co-pay): $30
Respond

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 2850522
11/09/13 1 5 2 2 I am a new patient at this office. The doc was very nice while I was there. I got home and the pain got worse and my ear started bleeding and it is swollen shut. The dr said dont worry about it and to put a cotton ball in my ear to stop the leaking. On top of that I can not hear. I called and asked them to call something in for the pain. They called in Tylenol codeine which makes me very sick. I called the dr office back and explained that I cant take that and the lady pretty much told me to bad and take advil then. This explained that this pain is very severe. She did not seem to care. I will be cancelling my follow up appointment and will be going to see someone else.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2763527
12/08/13 5 5 5 5 I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. BACHOURA FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD.I RECOMMEND HIM WHOLE HEARTEDLY. HE IS KIND, PATIENT, AND VERY THOROUGH. PLUS HE DOESN'T HURT!!  Respond
RID: 1132050
19/03/10 5 5 5 5 I was Dr. Bachoura's patient for years, I am happy to see that we can rate our doctors on the internet. I also worked with Dr. Bachoura for years in a hospital setting and this doctor deserves a higher rating than we can give him. Thank you Dr. Bachoura
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 75427
02/01/07 3 5 5 Dr. Bachoura listens and answers questions, knows what he is doing and is very personable although quite busy. Will take the time and give you an honest opinion.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 13764
16/10/05 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 12443
17/09/05 5 5 5 Always willing to listen. Takes time and is through. Does rechecks to make sure the problem is solved.
Insurance: Aetna