Rate Dr. Bryan F. Hodges

Dr. Bryan F. Hodges's Ratings

I have referred so many friends to Dr. Hodges and will continue to do so. He was never in a hurry, answered all of our questions thoroughly and never made us feel ignorant. The best story I can tell about this amazing man is following. I had a late 2nd trimester miscarriage and was considered "high risk" so I was referred to Dr. Hodges by our midwife. When we became pregnant again, I was presenting as miscarrying at 6 weeks. Instead of suggesting a D&C, Dr. Hodges asked me to hang in there and come in weekly to have hormonal testing. I did as he asked and was able to hear a heart beat at 8 weeks and now have a healthy 7 year old. Please note, most other doctors would have performed the D&C. He and I delivered both of our children naturally and without tearing. His approach and methodology should be used widespread.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

My husband and I have had countless conversations about how incredibly lucky we feel to have found Dr. Hodges to deliver our first child. He's knowledgeable, informative, honest, incredibly compassionate and very invested in the health of his patient. Our experience from beginning to end simply could not have been better. We're just sorry he isn't also a pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Bryan is the best OB out there. He was my Doctor for 3 of my 4 children and he made my experience nothing short of amazing. I had no tears during delivery and recovered within no time. He also delivers all his own babies which is a rarity to find these days. Bryan's nurse Ericka is also nothing short of amazing as well and is always very informative/knowledgable with any questions one may have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][884657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Dr Brian Hodges is the best OB, he never made me feel uncomfortable he was so kind and fun to visit. Dr Hodges delivered my first two children, unfortunately with my third child I had aetna instead of blue shield so I had to get a new OB. It has been over two years and I am still frustrated over my new insurance, and not being able to go to Dr Hodges. :0( ( I always liked his nurses they were awesome but the front desk was just ok.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Dr. Bryan Hodges is the BEST doctor in the world. I have gone to him for the last 2 of my 3 pregnancies and would recommend him to ANYONE. He is SO knowledgable and such a friend to all of his patients. He will stay and answer any questions you have and make you feel at ease no matter what the circumstances. He has an awesome bedside manner-and unless life gets in the way, he is at the deliveries of ALL of his patients. It is hard to find a doctor now-a-days who delivers even when not on call. He is amazing and his nurse "Erika" is AWESOME also. She is Very knowledgeable and can answer all of my questions. Dr. Hodges makes you feel like you are his ONLY patient and I love him. He is amazing working with women during birth also and helping them have an amazing experience during the miracle of birth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I could not say enough good things about Dr. Hodges, he is simply the best and I would reccomend everyone went to him. He listens, respects your wishes, has an awesome personality. When when it comes time to deliver he is gentle, tuned in and extremely competent. No tears, both of my pregnancies with him went full term and he totally supported me in my decision to do VBAC's. Love,love,love him...seriously, love him:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Hodges is the best gynecologist I've had---and we've lived all over the U.S.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Dr. Hodges is the best OB/GYN doctor I've ever had. He really cares and takes the time to listen. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Best OB ever! He is committed to his patients and will be there for delivery even if he's not on call. Very personable and down to earth. Puts you at east every time you see him and doesn't act like he's in a rush even though you know he probably has others waiting for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

After having a near death experience with our first son and a different obgyn, I switched to doctor Hodges in my third trimester of my second pregnancy. It was luck that I came across doctor Hodges who understood my worries and delivered a healthy baby boy without complications. It was well worth the three hour drive to have a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884650].votes_count ]]