Rate Dr. Robert Richard

Dr. Robert Richard's Ratings

I saw Dr. Richard in 2013 for help with a constant dull headache. All of the administrative aspects of my visit went well. My case was somewhat unusual and Dr. Roberts could not ultimately find a medical explanation to my headache. He seemed knowledgeable and I'm in no position to contradict his methods, but I will echo what others have said about his impersonal demeanor. If you are looking for a good bedside manner, you may want to check elsewhere.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Richard is a very knowledgeable and experienced physician. With only three visits that included a testing and a follow-up, he was able to pinpoint the cause. He took his time to listen to me. He was thorough with his diagnosis and gave me detailed explanations of his findings. He is professional, soft-spoken and friendly. I would definitely see him again, if needed.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

My first visit Mar 2013 with Dr Richard. I liked him a lot and felt confident he is going to get to the bottom of my issues. he has requested further testing and will follow up with him after this test. I was impressed with him.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

I was seeing Dr. Richard for migraines. I just saw him again in January of 2013, for an assessment of a serious TIA I experience (about my 5th one). Dr. Richard did not read why I was there. He came in the room and immediately accused me of being an addict to Fioricet, that he prescribed for my migraines, and aske me where else I was getting this medication. I was astounded by his approach and rudeness. Not being an addict or obtaining medication anywhere else, I told him so. My husband had to chime in and inform him that I was there for a TIA assessment. Unfortunately, I have to change neurologists because of this experience. I would not recommend Dr. Richard to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Neurologists for 25 years and when I moved here from Seattle, I had to find a new Neuro. I was not impressed at all with him, as he didn't seem to really care what I was trying to explain to him and what my treatment plan had been and what I was hoping to try next for migraines. Like someone else said, totally void of personality, where I was uncomfortable.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

I've seen him with my first visit, he really listens as well as ACTUALLY reading what the symptoms you've written down for the 1st patient form. He is quiet, but not rude. You can sense his calm gentle manner. He recommended some tests and blood work until next visit to see what the problem is. I like how he doesn't rush and just prescribe pills without taking it step at a time. The office staff was ok. But that's not what I'm there for. They were somewhat rude. He was on time and a very good doctor who cares.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Went to see him for headaches, took time to find out my history and see what we could do to help this problem. My headaches have decreased by 50% and it only took vitamins and minerals to do so, my problem is no longer a problem. Very thankful for his help. -stephanie, 21.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Richard for 2 years for tremers and Muscle twitching. Very patient, knowledgeable and caring. I have read other reviews that he takes time in listening to patients and I observed this to be very true. Keeps track of what is being written and said by patients during the visits. Made me feel comfortable and reassuring. Recommend this Doctor highly.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag

Knowledgeable and listens to what you have to say. Actually reads the info you put down on the initial paperwork and goes through any questions you might have. He is totally void of personality but that doesn't get in the way of him doing a thorough job. He does not try to rush you through and shows quite a bit of competence in his examination and evaluation. He gets my recommendation.

Submitted May 19, 2009 | flag

After my 2nd auto accident, I was suffering lots of severe pains but couldn''t know exactly what had caused them. Dr. Robert Richard was referred by my primary doctor and a friend of mine who has been with his center for more than 10 years. He spent about 1 and half an hours in my first visit, not including he read my written information about my history and symptoms before meeting me. He was a doctor with patience to listen to you and to try to understand your problems. He did thorough exam on me and he confirmed another neurologist finding SCI (Spinal Cord Injuries) and he also told me that I have FMS (fibromyalgia Syndrome)which is confirmed by a Rheumatologist later whom he sent me to. He really care about his patient''s pains as I heard and I saw. I read from documents about FMS that you need to be very lucky to find a good doctor and he knows about FMS because not a lot of doctor know about FMS. He referred me to a psychologist for cognitive behavior therapy. He also referred me

Submitted Feb. 1, 2008 | flag