Rate Dr. Brian Machler

Dr. Brian Machler's Ratings

I've been going to this office for 7 yrs. I'm at high risk for melanoma and I trust their expertise. Very modern approach in delivering care. Nothing bad to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

I brought my mother here and regret it. At first I thought it was just Dr. Machler who was dismissive, even walking away while my mother was in the middle of a sentence. Clearly, there was somewhere else he would prefer to be. PA Lauren, who seemed nice enough at the first appointment, seems to have picked up the same manner. Mom's last 3 questions were answered with "just get the allergy testing and we'll see." Unfortunately for mom, it was not an allergy, and she suffered needlessly because it was easier to put her off than correctly diagnose and treat her. Dr Machler just yesterday diagnosed it as something completely non allergic when he finally stepped in after all these months. At the VERY least, the doctor and the PA need to have enough compassion to develop a poker face and not show such obvious disdain for the elderly. This might be a great place for cosmetic procedures, but don't go there if you expect a caring attitude towards the elderly OR a team approach to treatment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2431284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Machler and his staff are true examples of how an MD and his staff should treat patients! He is very knowledgeable, thorough and sensitive to the needs of his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an exemplary physician practice. I have been going to his office for almost ten years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

You can tell very quickly that Dr. Machler really enjoys his job. He is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He explained the condition I had in a very down to earth matter and answered my all questions. The office is very modern and efficient - you check in with an iPad instead of filling out tons of paperwork. One of the few doctors that has a good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2013

The Center for Dermatology has a very welcoming front desk staff as well as helpful clinical staff which compliments Dr. Machler's talents as a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Machler has always been a great help to me and my husband when other dermatologists in the area have not been as helpful. I trust him and also like him very much. He is also very nice looking and pleasant. I'm a senior but I still notice nice looking guys. Rozzie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr. Machler has been a tremendous help to my child with severe eczema. He looked skin care habits as well as topical treatments to control the condition. I wish he participated with Aetna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Very thorough and professional. Although he's a busy doctor in a busy practice, he never appears rushed and takes the time to listen to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Machler is an intelligent and reliable physician who truly cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][884734].votes_count ]]