Rate Dr. Paul O. Jones

Dr. Paul O. Jones's Ratings

Dr. Jones is the absolute best! Unfortunately the rating doesn't indicate that he is strictly a Concierge doctor. I had him as my GP prior to this and he was excellent. If you can afford the $4000 annual fee, it's worth every dollar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. Jones is very compassionate. He always takes the time to really listen. He conducts himself in a professional manner at all times and gives you his undivided attention. His knowedge in the medical field is always being updated. His staff is highly qualified also. They're always pleasant and most importantly helpful. Dr. Jone's nurse practioner is Jennifer Canfield. I have always found her to be extremely qualified to care for my needs when Dr. Jones is unavailable. I would highly recomend Anchor HealthCare to anyone who is concerned about preventive care or long term care. Dr. Jones has been my family physician for 10 years now. I hope he never gives up his practice. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885203].votes_count ]]