Rate Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen

Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen's Ratings

Dr. Nguyen is a fantastic OB. I had low amniotic fluid and never felt baby move as much. Dr Nguyen felt that baby's heartbeat was dropping routinely. So she promptly pulled me out of work. She monitored me closely. During delivery I did feel that she did rush me a little - asked nurses to break my water but she allowed me to get epidural because she knew that I have a low threshold for pain. I never dilated or effaced enough to make normal delivery a possibility. She waited and after almost 12 hours of labor, we did a C-section when the baby's heartbeat started dropping again. She delivered by healthy baby boy, handed him to me, said Bye and was gone in a jiffy, just like she did during her appointments. But not before, providing excellent service, smiling, laughing and making sure I would be ok. You get everything you should get from a Dr, but she is not going to be your pal who chats with you about everything for hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Linh Nugyen and her staff are the best. If you want a caring, with excellent communication, and great knowledge in the field, Dr. Linh is the doctor for you. You have to wait a bit for your appointment, but it is worthy. You get excellent care. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Nguyen was my OBGYN. She is always smiling and laughing, puts you at ease and just a pleasure to talk to. She is usually quite busy and rushes through the appointment, but she will answer all your questions and make sure you are at ease. She rings the alarm bells loud and clear when she has to - when my water dropped really low, she promptly pulled me out of work on disability. Good call...!! She tried her best to keep me relaxed and rested. Sometimes I did feel that she was rushing me towards delivery but after speaking to other OBGYN, I realized that she kept me home when others would have probably rushed me straight to C-Section. So I was happy that my baby was full-term and she chose to monitor me rather than rush me to delivery and get the job done. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Nguyen is very knowledgable and has a great personality. She listens and gives you great advices. She makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend her to everyone out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Love her! I've never had a doctor that I have felt more comfortable with and be confident in the fact that she knows her stuff. She will stay with you as long as you have questions and has the most positive and friendly attitude. I hope she never moves cuz I would be hard pressed to find a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Nguyen is a fabulous doctor! She has great bedside manner, is very knowledgeable, to the point, with an easy going personality. I've never felt so comfortable at a doctor's office. She never rushes me and always answers my questions. I really believe she is one of the best OBGYN's out there. Her assistant Sylvia is great and the RN on staff Maryam is a sweetheart. Definitely recommend this office and doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Dr. Nguyen is a fantastic doctor. My son had his umbilical cord around his neck 2x and was OP. Dr. Nguyen was calm (but acted quickly when necessary!) and collected through the entire delivery, which helped make me and my husband calm and confident that everything would be ok. She has a wonderful personality: she is patient, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and has a warm, friendly bedside manner. The office staff is also wonderful and courteous. Mary Am, the CNP, is awesome. I was always seen on-time. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

Dr. Nguyen was referred to me by a co-worker. My husband and I think she is a competent, experienced doctor who has a great bedside manner. She takes the time to answer your questions/concerns without rushing, although she is busy. I ended up referring another patient to her since we're so happy w/ Dr. Nguyen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2008

Dr. Linh Nguyen is such a caring and genuine doctor. The most caring doctor I've met! She will patiently listen and answer all of your health concerns. Her nurse is also so wonderful. Very clean and professional office. Thanks Dr. Nguyen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885264].votes_count ]]