Rate Dr. Nick G. Faraci

Dr. Nick G. Faraci's Ratings

We have been with Dr. Faraci office since our daughter was born. The doctors are fantastic if you can ever get in touch with them. The staff is HORRIBLE. They are rude. They treat patients very badly. They refused my child medical care after making an appointment for her because she was over 19. After we had discussed this at the time of the appointment. Part of patient care is bedside manner not only with doctors but the staff who will follow-up for prescriptions, insurance info and appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

He is my child doctor he is the best doctor I have seen in my life I don't know what would I do without him for my child

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

When my first son was born Dr. Sal Faraci was his doctor (my son's name was also Sal). When my son Nick was born, Nick Faraci just began practicing with his dad. I ran into a problem and had Nick needed immediate attention. Dr. Nick actually came to my home to see my Nick. Needless to say, both my boys saw both Drs. Faraci until they were 18. As a single parent, both Doctors not only treated my sons for they physical ailments, they became confidants for the boys. I have to say neither of my sons had any problem sitting in the waiting room with infants and toddlers so that they could see Dr. Nick after his dad retired. We followed them from the office on Highlawn Avenue, to the one on Avenue 0 and West 6th and finally to Amboy Road. When my grandson was born, he also saw Dr. Nick. There are no words available that and accurately say how I feel about the dedication of this man. He is by far the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr Faraci, is an excellent doctor! I been using his Brooklyn office for four years and never had a problem. Dr Faraci won't turn away your sick or we'll children when you have no insurance . I don't no if anyone has gone through this but it's horrible , it took three months for insurance carrier to tell me I couldn't receive there benefits . In the three months of waiting , I had two babies needing medical attention. Dr. Faraci never turned me away knowing that I had no insurance .He is also still seeing my children while I apply for different insurance he has waived fees and I only had to pay very little towards a bill that could have been over my head .He is a warm hearted person and has caring staff by his side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr. Faraci is an excellent doctor! He is very caring and has a great bedside manner. My daughter was in the NICU for more than 2 months. Dr. Faraci went out of his way to visit her every morning and call me with an update before I could get to the hospital to see her. She has had many issues in her life and Dr. Faraci has been there to help her through each and every one. He has gotten her appointments with referring doctors when need be. There were times when we were in the office every day/ every other day just so they could keep a close eye on my daughter. Even holidays!! His staff is amazing and always goes above and beyond for our family. I highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Nick better known as Dr. Faraci is the man… Is my pleasure to add a review for Nick and his staff at the Targee St. office in Staten Island. Back in June 2011, I had to choose a pediatrician for my first baby and Nick was well recommended. Well am happy I did, his practice, caring and accurate knowledge really makes “Comprehensive Pediatrics” a must visit with your family. Nicks care on the baby first visit was remarkable and unforgettable one, his comments towards the baby really shows his honesty. Just had a second baby in March 2013 and she got the same unconditional care his shows towards babies. THANK YOU Dr. Faraci. In addition his colleagues especially Dr. Taylor and Paola had made all my visits a relaxing and smooth one. A well organize environment at Targee Street. Google them up or look them up at http://www.comprehensivepediatricsny.com Oh one other things he speaks Spanish too. Angel, Aida, Ariella and Ariana

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr.Faraci is the best. He is accurate knowledgeable and thorough. He makes sure your child is top priority,even though he has a waiting room full of patients.Dr.Faraci has a great bed side manner. There is 24 hour availability, from my experience, he will see you anytime there is any concern. Also, he will talk to you on the phone about any concerns. Thats why i drive an hour to see him . Only the best for my kid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I absolutely love this doctor, he seems to be very knowledgable and thorough about various topics, takes time in the room to talk to me, and seems to truly care about my child's health. He is definitely worth the wait time, you invest some time in the waiting room but for that level of care, I am certainly willing to wait. I have been going to both the Brooklyn office and the new Targee office, I must admit that I have never had a problem with the staff. I actually want to thank the staff because once I called 15 minutes prior to them closing because my son was sick and they offered to wait for me. It is great to have a pediatrician that is open every day of the week and is on call during the night. I can not stress enough my appreciation for this office, I could not ask for anything more!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

As I was told, Dr. Nick rocks. I was referred to the Targee St. office by a friend. I hesitated based on a prior review of the staff there. However, I went the other day with my very sick child, and I found the staff to be very helpful and accomodating from my phone call to my showing up at the office. And the doc rocks. This guy is right on the money and was able to diagnose my child quickly and without alot of expensive testing. A CBC did it! The office seemed really fine, maybe the 'bad staff' is no longer there. Again, Dr. Nick rocks. He really helped us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

My prenatal consultation made me fall in love with the place. The doctor himself is very knowledgable, good with my baby, and thorough. I will start to go to the hylan blvd location and I suggest others do the same. The staff at the targee street location, more specifically the tall heavy set girl at the front desk never seems to have my childs referal in time, or chart for that matter. I was completely horrified sitting in the waiting room with a fellow parent and have to listen to the front desk worker use curses around my child and act for lack of a better word-"ghetto". Theres been two incidents where I have scheduled well-checks and when I come in, I am questioned whether or not I made an appointment! I am beyond frustrated with this location, I hope I have better luck with the hylan blvd one otherwise I may unfortunately have to find a new pediatrician for my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2084953].votes_count ]]