Rate Dr. Michael N. Crawford

Dr. Michael N. Crawford's Ratings

Dr. Crawford is AMAZING! I would recommend him to anyone. I had a VERY large thyroid due to cancer. (Softball size).Surgery was a great success.I can't say enough good about him, he saved my life and can't thank Dr. Crawford enough.Very knowledgeable, great bedside manner. He is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr. Crawford has done surgery on 4 of my 5 children. He is the best ENT. He recently did a procedure on my 23 month old over the weekend. Nobody could explain to me what was going to happen to my child except Dr. Crawford. He is very educated in what he does and explains things in a way you can understand. He came up the next 2 following mornings to check on my son in the hospital and he was so polite to my poor child who was in so much pain. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a great ENT. He is the absolute best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Crawford for over 20 years. I trust this man through all the surgeries I have gone through. He is very knowledgable and explains things so you understand them. My prior ENT (which I won't name any names) was knife happy and I am paying the price now but, thanks to Dr. Crawford for getting down to the real problems I have and not just the basic ear infection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Very "down to earth" and very caring. Informative and knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

great doctor did wonders for me have not had a sinus headache since my surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

My son was one at the time, and over the course of six months, had six office visits to family practice for fevers over 103, and tonsilitis. He talked very little, and was in the 15th percentile for weight. They wouldn't refer us to an ENT because strep cultures were negative. After an ER visit on a holiday, and my insistance for something to be done, (I'm an RN) I got my referral. Dr Crawford looked at him and in 5 minutes decided they needed to be removed. After they were removed right before his second birthday, he started to talk and gained 4 pounds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

He did not explain the things that could go wrong on a surgery so we could make an educated decition about the surgery. Did not seem confident in his own work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885558].votes_count ]]