Rate Dr. Brian Bressler

Dr. Brian Bressler's Ratings

I feel very lucky to be able to see such a cutting edge specialist such as Dr. Bressler. I thought for sure it would be months before I got in to see him and luckily for me someone had cancelled their appointment. My consultation was 2 hours long and when I left I really felt like there was finally a plan in place to get me better (suffered from severe pancolitis). I am happy to be under his care, I really feel like my health is in good hands and he really makes you feel like your health is his top priority. He is very direct and straight to the point, whis is admirable. His staff are wonderful as well, Hazel is amazing and has been able to work with me through my various appointments and my nurse Amanda has been so kind to answer any questions I have and to put me at ease when I've felt like things have been crashing down around me. This is a great team and I would highly recommend Dr. Bressler in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Visited this GI doctor in March, still having issues with my stomach. Definitely left both times feeling that my case was a simple give her a prescription and she won't need to come back. No real questions or explanations given, no eye contact, no warmth. I found him rushed and quick on both occasions. Stop asking clients to close the office door, greet them and then sit down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr Bressler not only listened to my daughter, his patient, but to me, her mother, who has been through this experience with her for her whole life. He was compassionate, firm, realistic and hopeful. We will continue to travel from the Island to see him because he 'gets' it. and we really appreciate his staff, attitude and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Bressler I was 18 years old. I am also a female so having a male doctor in such a delicate state I was, was very hard and nerve racking. From the getco, Dr. Bressler showed true compassion towards me. He wanted me better, just as much as I wanted to be better. I have built a relationship with dr. Bressler that allows me to feel so comfortable I can ask him any issues or problems I am having. I would highly recommend Dr. Bressler to anyone. Yes, he is a very busy man, but I swear you will get the care you deserve and need. I also got into Dr. Bressler a lot sooner than any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Bressler is cutting edge and amazing. I have never felt so well cared for by him, his colleagues, the nursing staff and his secretary. I was impressed with his ability to be able to be direct with what was going on with me and what we were going to do to fix it. He's not really someone I found I could be chummy with but that's ok, I liked his upfront and direct approach. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I chose Dr. Bressler based on the ratings on this site. I am very happy that I did. To start with his secretary has to be the best there is, super friendly and efficient. Dr. Bressler saw me in quick order and did his best to see that I was attended to as quick as possible. I would say that his mind works non stop, I felt very confident in having him assess my problem. He was not able to fully remove my large polyp due to underlying issues. He immediately put my name in to be seen by one of the top colon surgeons. I personally would recommend him and I am sure will be seeing him for follow ups in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][885859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr. Bressler is truly an amazing Doctor. He took the time to explain things to me and really made me feel as though he cared about my issues. He listened to me and allowed me the time to go through my list of questions. He is so knowledgable and I believe that he really is an expert in his field. Yes, he has a long wait list and a very busy office but Dr. Bressler is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Especially after the ratings he's received on this site, I was very disappointed by Dr. Bressler. He was rushed, brusque, and didn't really engage with me. He offered very little insight and gave very little help. I had a short list of questions I wanted to ask, but felt so rushed that I didn't ask them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Bressler is a very polite and caring man, I have never been so excited to see a doctor before. I know that when I sit down in his office that he will tell me the truth and even the things that are hard to hear he makes sure that I am feeling comfortable and safe. I also really like how even though he has tons of clients he always remembers what has been going on in my life and conversations that we had in the past. He always asks about my life which makes me feel comfortable and at ease, he really seems to care about his patients and how they are doing in all areas of their lives. When I go for my appointment I don't have to wait long and the staff are open to answering any questions that I have about procedure prep and appointments. Dr.Bressler is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

So nice to talk to a doctor that that not only listens but also provides great insight The only down side is the leghth of time to get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885855].votes_count ]]