Rate Dr. Brian Bressler

Dr. Brian Bressler's Ratings

Dr. Bressler is cutting edge and amazing. I have never felt so well cared for by him, his colleagues, the nursing staff and his secretary. I was impressed with his ability to be able to be direct with what was going on with me and what we were going to do to fix it. He's not really someone I found I could be chummy with but that's ok, I liked his upfront and direct approach. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I chose Dr. Bressler based on the ratings on this site. I am very happy that I did. To start with his secretary has to be the best there is, super friendly and efficient. Dr. Bressler saw me in quick order and did his best to see that I was attended to as quick as possible. I would say that his mind works non stop, I felt very confident in having him assess my problem. He was not able to fully remove my large polyp due to underlying issues. He immediately put my name in to be seen by one of the top colon surgeons. I personally would recommend him and I am sure will be seeing him for follow ups in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr. Bressler is truly an amazing Doctor. He took the time to explain things to me and really made me feel as though he cared about my issues. He listened to me and allowed me the time to go through my list of questions. He is so knowledgable and I believe that he really is an expert in his field. Yes, he has a long wait list and a very busy office but Dr. Bressler is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Especially after the ratings he's received on this site, I was very disappointed by Dr. Bressler. He was rushed, brusque, and didn't really engage with me. He offered very little insight and gave very little help. I had a short list of questions I wanted to ask, but felt so rushed that I didn't ask them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Bressler is a very polite and caring man, I have never been so excited to see a doctor before. I know that when I sit down in his office that he will tell me the truth and even the things that are hard to hear he makes sure that I am feeling comfortable and safe. I also really like how even though he has tons of clients he always remembers what has been going on in my life and conversations that we had in the past. He always asks about my life which makes me feel comfortable and at ease, he really seems to care about his patients and how they are doing in all areas of their lives. When I go for my appointment I don't have to wait long and the staff are open to answering any questions that I have about procedure prep and appointments. Dr.Bressler is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

So nice to talk to a doctor that that not only listens but also provides great insight The only down side is the leghth of time to get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Awesome Doctor! Gets right down to the problem and doesn't miss a thing. Shows concern for others even though they're not his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Bressler is simply the best doctor I have ever been exposed to in my lifetime. I have had several health issues that were huge road blocks for me. He was able to rectify them completely. He is supportive and encouraging when times are hard and understands what compassion is. Simply the best doctor out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

He did my screening colonscopy quickly and painlessly. I woke up afterwards happily passing gas. Will see him again in 5 yrs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

He cured my ulcer ...been having ulcer for long long time...highly apprecite it. no more pain no more blood

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][885851].votes_count ]]