Dr. Rami R. Grossmann

5 1 3.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Rami R. Grossmann

Dr. Rami R. Grossmann's Ratings

Wow, what an arrogant, presumptive, egotistical man. He walked in and said after seeing that we had been referred by my son's school, 'oh so let me guess, your son cant' sit still, is inpatient etc'... He literally never asked us a question or our opinion, he just put words in our mouth, was rushed and didn't get us a chance to speak, and threatened to put my 5 year old daughter in the corner if she didn't stop swinging her legs (and she wasn't even the patient!). He made my child cry, made me feel degraded and frustrated and completely unheard, and to top it off, asked for 5 seperate follow up appts before he could diagnose my son, but somehow was ok to send a letter to my son's pediatrician the next day diagnosing him with ADHD and stating on the report repeated false information. He failed to mention my son's many medication allergies (and wrote 'none' under allergies), and said 'the parents reported' several times on stuff we had never told him! I think he has a standard letter he sends out about all kids regardless of testing and he literally didn't give us a chance to speak. Obnoxious, unprofessional man, who I honestly think is just in it for the money. KEEP AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

The most arrogant, rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever seen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I was hesitant because of previous reviews making the doctor seem like a monster. In actuality he was nothing of the sort. He was very courteous and knowledgable. My pediatrician even stated he would take his own child to him and I completely trust his judgement. I'm so glad I didn't listen to the reviews and took my son to him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I like the fact that he gets the job done as far as not letting the appointments drag from months on in. but I did not like him at all. I asked him what if I did not want to give my child medication. and his response was " I cannot help you" I am definitely going for a second opinion. I would not recommend a dog to this doctor. I just find it so funny when you call the office to request for documents' they are slow with sending them out. the day of my son's appointment which was last week when I found out the diagnoses' I was told a letter would be mailed out that following day stating the diagnoses''. called the office an it was mailed out "MONDAY" which was a holiday. didn't know the mailman runs on president day!
these people are full of it. the worst experience ever!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I don't understand the negative comments about Dr, Grossmann, I almost cancelled my appointment because of them. I'm so glad I took my son to see him. The staff is very organized and professional. I thought the doctor was going to be a monster. Dr. Grossmann made me comfortable with skittle small talk before we got to issues with my son. He asked important questions as to his current condition. He was confident he could help him. He understood my sons sensitivity to medication and worked out a plan to ease him I to recovery. He set up only 2 tests which I feel are important in getting answers to my sons issues and td me to keep in touch if there are any problems. I couldn't ask for more from a doctor -he gave me the time I needed and he helped me relax that my son is in good hands. Don't listen to any reviews saying he wS cold. I highly recommend this staff and doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Went for years to dr grossmann a complete waste of time and the only girl that was ever helpful in the ofc is no longer there.. I will never go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I have been a Special Education for 20 years while my wife has been working in a hospital as a Registered Nurse for 25 years. He treated our son for over 3 years. During that time, he has shown himself to be condescending & arrogant. He does not share information about decisions to switch medications nor does respect the opinions or his Special Education teachers. He allows (encourages?) his office to be run without ANY semblance of communication with his patients. The office does NOT return phone messages or take phone calls. They insist on using insecure e-mail for almost all communications (making appointments, requests for records...) They totally ignore requests for information from other Pediatric Neurologists. He WILL let you run out of medication if he does not have an appointment within his allotted time. His staff are the least helpful and most unprofessional I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

His name fits him perfectly. His rudeness and arrogance were apparent from the first instant we met him. Waited over 1 hr to see him yet he spent less than 5 minutes with my son. Asked me questions yet never acknowledged my child-the patient. He said it would take at least 3 more visits until he can officially diagnose my son. He did however throw out a suspected diagnosis-when I asked him what that was- he told me to " check his website." How's that for a MD who explains things. He was nasty to his staff & his office was filthy. After one visit-I steered clear from the jerk and found a compassionate MD for my son. She confirmed what I suspected that Dr Grossman's suspected diagnosis was wrong. Interestingly I also discovered that his arrogance is well known to his colleagues and local pediatricians have stopped referring to him because of his lousy reputation. Take your child elsewhere!! Steer clear of this pill pushing, stuck up & money hungry MD!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

His office staff need to work on appointment schedule s

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr.Rami Grossmann is a rude, he is arrogant he does not know how to speak to adults or children! He is an animal ! Do not make an appointment with this Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467548].votes_count ]]