Dr. Rami R. Grossmann

Rate Dr. Rami R. Grossmann

Dr. Rami R. Grossmann's Ratings

I don't understand the negative comments about Dr, Grossmann, I almost cancelled my appointment because of them. I'm so glad I took my son to see him. The staff is very organized and professional. I thought the doctor was going to be a monster. Dr. Grossmann made me comfortable with skittle small talk before we got to issues with my son. He asked important questions as to his current condition. He was confident he could help him. He understood my sons sensitivity to medication and worked out a plan to ease him I to recovery. He set up only 2 tests which I feel are important in getting answers to my sons issues and td me to keep in touch if there are any problems. I couldn't ask for more from a doctor -he gave me the time I needed and he helped me relax that my son is in good hands. Don't listen to any reviews saying he wS cold. I highly recommend this staff and doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Went for years to dr grossmann a complete waste of time and the only girl that was ever helpful in the ofc is no longer there.. I will never go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I have been a Special Education for 20 years while my wife has been working in a hospital as a Registered Nurse for 25 years. He treated our son for over 3 years. During that time, he has shown himself to be condescending & arrogant. He does not share information about decisions to switch medications nor does respect the opinions or his Special Education teachers. He allows (encourages?) his office to be run without ANY semblance of communication with his patients. The office does NOT return phone messages or take phone calls. They insist on using insecure e-mail for almost all communications (making appointments, requests for records...) They totally ignore requests for information from other Pediatric Neurologists. He WILL let you run out of medication if he does not have an appointment within his allotted time. His staff are the least helpful and most unprofessional I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

His name fits him perfectly. His rudeness and arrogance were apparent from the first instant we met him. Waited over 1 hr to see him yet he spent less than 5 minutes with my son. Asked me questions yet never acknowledged my child-the patient. He said it would take at least 3 more visits until he can officially diagnose my son. He did however throw out a suspected diagnosis-when I asked him what that was- he told me to " check his website." How's that for a MD who explains things. He was nasty to his staff & his office was filthy. After one visit-I steered clear from the jerk and found a compassionate MD for my son. She confirmed what I suspected that Dr Grossman's suspected diagnosis was wrong. Interestingly I also discovered that his arrogance is well known to his colleagues and local pediatricians have stopped referring to him because of his lousy reputation. Take your child elsewhere!! Steer clear of this pill pushing, stuck up & money hungry MD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

His office staff need to work on appointment schedule s

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr.Rami Grossmann is a rude, he is arrogant he does not know how to speak to adults or children! He is an animal ! Do not make an appointment with this Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

After five years of passing through pediatric neurologists offices without much help for my son who has the attention deficit part of ADHD, Dr. Grossman was the first, the only Dr who sat and talked with ME, not just my son who is now 14. Dr Grossman was through, patient but to the point. He thoroughly examined my son, asked him plenty of questions, looked over school records, previous Dr records. Made no judgment or diagnosis at that moment but scheduled a series of "tests" and evaluations. Only after all was done did we discuss a regimen for his medications. We needed to "tweak" here and there but in the end we found a combination that worked!!!! Dr. Grossman may be a straight to the point kind of guy but he never fails to walk into the exam room and make sure my son is laughing and happy when we walk out! He always checks to see if I am ok, if I have any questions or concerns and we are OK with the medication costs and if I am struggling he will ALWAYS work with me with samples if available...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2161124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I wonder if all these children coming from East Meadow school, because I see that those children been taking this type of drugs which is eddicted and your child doesnt need it, and did you take another opinion before you stepped in? and I wonder if those parents been referred to this doctor by the same teacher, if there is contract between the 2, please reply so we can keep our children safe and not letting those playing the system to earn money, please reply

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Yes, Dr. Grossman does not waste time and gets right to the issue. He will stop you if you get off track in an answer. Fair enough, I think. He does have the best interest of the patient (YOUR CHILD) as his first priority. I felt he absolutely did not push meds and was very cautious with his approach in using them. Only if necessary, slowly introduce, not quick to increase doses (gives them time.) Again, looking out for the kids. I thought he was nice. My son likes him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Reviews are correct. Dr Grossman is indeed rude & arrogant . And it has nothing to do with the patient being "in denial" as one reviewer suggested. I am a healthcare professional ( which I did not share with the MD). I was appalled by his behavior. After waiting over 1/2 hour we were brought to exam room & as soon as entered secretary interrupted to say there were 4 people waiting. Doctor sped thru evaluation in 5 min. Without knowing my son he threw a diagnosis at us (in 3min) When I asked what that was- he would not answer but told me to go to his website & read about it. He disregarded any previous Evals my son had (cuz of course only his opinion matters). We need 4 visits to get any answers cuz clearly he is trying to make $. His focus is his pocket not these kids. He has no compassion! Needs lessons on humanity. Was rude to his staff. His office was filthy! Parking was awful. He treated us like we were in a factory assembly line. Looking for a good all around MD? Look elsewhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161125].votes_count ]]