Rate Dr. George W. Bensch

Dr. George W. Bensch's Ratings

Myself and my family have gone to Dr. George Bensch for over 30 years. He's the best in town and you have to wait sometimes because he takes his time with every patient.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

This is the BEST doctor for allergy medication. 6 years ago I had severe asthma, on the verge of dying, and he saved my life. He put me on the right medication, gave me allergy injections, and gave me the right treatment. When I left the insurance for 1 year he could not treat me, but then I returned. I don't think there is another doctor competent enough like Dr. Bensch and his medical practice.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

very kind and caring, someone is available 24/7 makes sure patients are well taken care of and followed up on

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

A well educated, compassionate, thorough physcian. Large practice, good for emergencies and illnesses related to pulmonary and allergy problems.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2008 | flag