Rate Dr. Frank C. Lavora

Dr. Frank C. Lavora's Ratings

My wish is that Icould find a primary care physician like Dr. LaVora. Within minutes of his entering the room and sitting down, I felt like I was talking to a caring friend. He did a thorough examination of my foot, then described my issue in layman's terms and offered three treatment options, explaining each in detail. He concentrated on the first two because he felt either would be successful and the third would invlolve a large, probably unnecessary, out-of-pocket expense for me. As a doctor he said either of the first two treatments would likely be equally successful and then he said, "Now, if I took off this white jacket and talked to you like Frank (his first name), I'd prefer the first suggested treatment." and then gave his reasons for that. I agreed, had the treatment, and two days later I couldn't tell that I ever had a problem. I was instructed to call him if the problem continued after a few days or else call him in two weeks to let him know the treatment worked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

There are no words, Dr. Frank is awesome along with his staff. Thank You Dr. Frank for being so caring.. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I had laser toe treatment for fungus. It is really working. I see improvement in just three weeks. Dr. Lavora is personable and connected to the patient. He really cares about you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Dr. LaVora treated me like a Human Being should be treated. He actually touched my feet and examined them. He did not have to send me off to have my foot x-rayed. You describe your problem and he actually knows what the problem is. He is gentle and kind. His staff is superb. I would go nowhere else. May the Almighty One, Jah, continue to Bless and keep him for our sakes. Lord knows, there are few doctors you can say that about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr.LaVora is a very genuine physician with incredible bedside manners. He has related well to my 14 year old daughter who he has been treating for the past year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Purely business oriented. make you visit as much as he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr Lavora is an outstanding individual and doctor. Extremely personable, does not rush out of the exam room until you and he are satisfied with the treatment and his explanation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

I have dealt with Dr. Lavora with issues ranging from major foot surgey to plantar warts. He is the best. Personable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

I have been going to Dr. LaVora for over 15 years. He is a superior doctor, and an extremely admirable gentleman. A consummate doctor with exceptional skills and elegant manners.W.W.Wegner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

I especially appreciate that he takes the time to educate me about my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886130].votes_count ]]