You may also like

Rate Dr. Miguel L. Gallegos

Dr. Miguel L. Gallegos's Ratings

I do not recommend this doctor. I visited Dr. Gallegos some time back with concerns with my skin and he suggested a tummy tuck. I had some rolls but I was not at all overweight or had hanging skin. I also did not have any children. Some simple liposuction would have been appropriate for two small stomach rolls, not a tummy tuck. When I asked other doctors in town-they thought a tummy tuck was needless surgery. He also insulted me while I was in his office. I am very happy I did not pay him money for any procedures, since I was so put off by his behavior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Recently had a tummy tuck with dr Gallegos and very happy with the results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

This is the worst doctor ever . He tried to feel me up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I went to him without looking around too much. I met someone who went to him for the same prodcedure and really recommended him. Everyone was was nice and friendly. I'm a week post op and I love my results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Gallegos ROCKS! I was scared after I read these reviews. It seems like someone got fired and is angry at him because my experience having my upper and lower eyelids lifted has been fantastic! I look soooo beautiful, and I feel so beautiful now. It has only been 9 days since my surgery. I still look like me, just wayyyy better!! He is a married man, so if you are a female seeking attention from a man or a BFF, then find another doctor who will play games with you. If you want a skilled surgeon who cares about quality of his work, and you want the best results, then he IS the doc for you. I had to trust him, as scary as it was, after reading these reviews because I had already paid. I wish I had done this a few years back, and possible even when I was younger because I always had puffy upper eyelids, even as a teen. Now, my bags are gone underneath my eyes, which started in my 30's. I had the kind of hollowed-out, lower eye bags vs. the puffy lower eye bags. Bye-bye skeletal eyes!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][886477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

This is a doctor that I would not recommend to anyone. Be aware if you are looking to improve your image and confidence with whichever procedure you want to do, do not go to him. He is over-worked, stressed out, and wants your money and then could careless after that. He does not listen to what you want, but rather does what he wants to do. I am a small frame well within the normal BMI for a female; just looking for some curvature in the truncal area, and weighing less that 120 pounds. He tells me at consult "you are the perfect candidate for this because you have no loose skins." Then comes liposuction procedure with Brazilian butt graft. My love handles looked pretty much the same as they were. If there is a change, it is minimal and uneven. One side is higher than the other. He tells me to wait a few months. Fine. 5 months later still looked the same. So he said he will do a revision. Made me wait 2.5 hours after appt time. Then told me "you didn't have enough fat to begin with".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and buttocks injections. I am very pleased with the procedure and the outcome. His staff was very friendly and helpful to any questions I had. Dr. Gallegos is an wonderful docter and I recommended him to all my family and friends. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Do not go to this doctor. He should not be practicing medicine. I am going to write to the board of medicine. I needed reconstructive plastic surgery. He wouldn't listen to me or answer questions. He gave me no options about the reconstructive surgery - "If I don't think he knows whats best, go find another doctor." Very rude and abrupt. I wish I had seen his many low ratings and complaints. Later I saw many "5's" all using the same words, probably from his staff. I have to have the surgery re-done. I found another great doctor who will be fixing what Dr. Gallegos did.I DO NOT RECOMMEND - FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. There are plenty of great doctors out there operating out of compassion and caring and not just recommending what will give him the most money. The major surgery he did was not necessary and I am still having complications (he said they were my fault for the swollen left side after lipo to put fat in my breast post-masectomy and the huge lump I still have. BAD DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I do not recommend Dr. Gallegos for Breast Reconstruction surgery. I was EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with my results. Dr. Gallegos put the blame on myself and my body. He took NO BLAME!! After the surgery he told me I was a bad candidate for surgery. He always seemed annoyed that I asked questions. He did not listen to me. He had the attitude that he knew what was best for me and I knew nothing. I only asked 2 things of the Dr. I wanted my breasts to be the same size and no implants. He constantly pushed implants. Today my breast are 2 different sizes. Chemo therapy and radiation was a piece of cake compared to the mental and physical pain Dr. Gallegos put me through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

This Dr. was hired at our hospital and performed several breast surgeries. So I decided to let him do mine big mistake, do not let this Dr. do any surgeries at his office, no proper emergency equipment. Plus you don't get what your going in for, it's what he decides to do when your under sedation. Please go else where and spend the money. He's a quack...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886474].votes_count ]]