Rate Dr. Rosalie Davis

Dr. Rosalie Davis's Ratings

I have seen Rosie several times and I think she is smart, thoughtful, always listens and makes suggestions - she is fabulous and would highly recommend her service!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

I saw dr Davis years ago, after a divorce. I felt safe with her the first session. She seemed to grasp my situation very quickly. I credit her with boosting my self esteem, enabling me to go to college, get an advanced degree, and lift myself and my children out of poverty. Years later, before moving to the east coast, I saw her once. I shared with her my daughter's choice in marriage. Dr Davis predicted disaster. I often wished I could have gotten my daughter into therapy with dr Davis. I'm sure she could have saved my daughter.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Having experienced many psychologists over many decades, I found Dr. Davis more interested in telling me about her personal issues and taking numerous sessions just obtaining details about my family's history, rather than providing ANY true help or direction for me. I don't know how she obtained the privilege to prescribe medications. She did not know how to write the prescription correctly and doubled my current dosage, which ultimately caused severe psychological and physical issues. She seems to try hard, but "watched the clock" and provided no therapy to help me with chronic pain and depression. Don't waste your time or money.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Rosie was extremely helpful for me as a long-term patient. I saw her from 2008 through 2013, regarding post-divorce stress and anxiety issues, along with anger management. Many of our interactions were based both on talking through the various issues and working to ensure that I was able to continue functioning through a high period of stress and anxiety. She did not push medication, and listened to my needs before prescribing any medication.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

I would not recommend seeing this woman. She is highly unprofessional and if you are seeing her as a couple she will give you both contradicting information. In our case, she would blame my husband and say he needs medication when I was alone with her and when my husband was alone with her she would blame me and say I needed medication. However, she would never tell us that about ourselves to our faces and we went to her for months before we finally found out she was doing this. She will make majorly unprofessional and uneducated assumptions despite her claim to be a trained psychologist and she will pretend to be working "with" you but behind closed doors on an individual basis, she will work against you. After we discovered what she was doing, both of us felt extremely violated...it's a very hard feeling to fully describe but we trusted this women and all she did was take our money and string us along for months. Be VERY weary!

Submitted July 7, 2013 | flag

I have relies on Dr. Davis to help me constructively work with job-related stress. Her advice is on target and yields positive results. I highly recommend Dr Davis.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I have seen Rosalie on & off for the last 3 years. I was recommended to her by a male colleague of mine who is 40 years my senior. I have also recommended a handful of friends to Rosalie-All have been so appreciative. She is extremely knowledgeable with a good heart & genuine compassion. She is hard and pressing, but it is all good intentions of encouragement. Rosalie has heard me, understands my story, has assisted me with setting goals & healthy boundaries with myself & others. Will she make you feel uncomfortable at times? Probably. That's what the difference with talking with a professional vs your best friend. It has been the determining factor in my growth. If you are looking for a professional to tell you "how it is"-she is for you. Anyone who is going to see a psychologist and wants nothing but great things to be said, to be heard and nodded at, and have cookies on their way out the door would be better off spending the afternoon with their grandma.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Rosie is a gem of a therapist. I've been in and out of therapy throughout my adult life. Mainly, I would stop going because I felt I wasn't getting anything out of it. After my second appointment with Rosie, I felt she had identified exactly what was holding me back in life and was providing me with skills to move forward. I haven't interacted with her staff much, which is why I gave a neutral rating. Rosie, herself, however is a great therapist, and I give her my highest recommendation.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

No counselor is right for everybody. Those who find Rosalie unsatisfactory need to move to another counselor. For ME, she's perfect. I am safe talking to her. She is not directing me, only helping me focus. My issues could easily be a barrier between me and a counselor, but Rosalie hasn't batted an eye. She is offering resources and connections to help me cope.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr Davis has been a very excellent doctor to speak with and her wisdom and interaction with me in a very difficult time in my life has provided me with a forum to find my best option.

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag