Dr. Martin D. Mollen

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Martin D. Mollen has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3622683
02/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Martin Mollen treats my wife and I and we think his care and office staff rate a 5 in all respects. John and Lisa Seger.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2491884
06/12/12 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Mollen for 6 years and he is one of the best doctors that I have had. He always takes time to talk to you about any problems. That is rare to find now.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2403983
17/08/12 4 4 5 5 I went in for a physical and I found Dr. Martin D. Mollen to be patient in explaining every detail and answering all my questions. He took great care and was very thorough with my examination. I find him to be very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 930525
06/07/09 5 5 5 5 I feel like I am treated like family when I go to his office. He takes the time to listen which many doctors don't. He gives advice without feeling that I am being chastised. He is a credit to his profession and I wish that there were more doctors like him. The office staff is also very good and friendly.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 928856
04/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Martin Mollen is one of the most caring Dr.s that I have ever been to. My husband and I have been going to him for 15yrs. He takes the time to stop and listen to what you have to say and orders tests when necessary. I wish there where more caring Dr's like him out there! He is the BEST and we will keep seeing him as long as he is available.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 507022
07/02/08 5 5 5 5 I’ve been using Dr. Mollen for many 20 + years now and have always had the best of care. He has given referrals when needed and only to the best of doctors for the particular needs. Dr. Mollen is knowledgeable, friendly and answers all of the questions that I’ve had. Doctor provides the right tests and labwork to help monitor the patient. Office Staff couldn’t be better, never a problem in 20+ years.
Insurance: United Healthcare