Rate Dr. Elia Kassab

Dr. Elia Kassab's Ratings

Really took his time to look over my file/bloodwork/reports, and then explain EVERYTHING to me thoroughly. Beyond impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Dr. Kassab is pleasant, punctual and his secretary is lovely but he failed to treat my problems appropriately- I found that so much more could be done when I went to another endocrinologist in Manhattan. I wasted years staying with Dr. Kassab.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Dr. Kassab is best doctor I ever had, he is excellent, he takes his time with the patients and know what he is doing, very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Very knowledgeable and professional. Never felt rushed.Always takes his time to listen and educate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Very efficient and well-mannered doctor. From the first minute I walked in, he made me feel completely comfortable. I trust him with my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886676].votes_count ]]