Rate Dr. Neil Paterson

Dr. Neil Paterson's Ratings

Comprehensive eye exam - very pleased. Have gone to this Dr. for a number of years. Keeps good records and reviews health profile on each visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Sorry, but I wan't impressed by Dr. P. Firstly, he got my prescription wrong TWICE. I finally had to see his Associate, Dr. Sutter, who determined that my reading vision was blurry because the prescription was too strong. Also.Dr. P is ALWAYS running at least 15 mins. late and then rushes thru the appt. , which is probably why he made the errors in my prescription. Finally, beware of purchasing glasses from Dr. P as he is amongst the most expensive eyeglass dispensers in Victoria. I purchased the same Essilor lenses and frames from Diamond Optical (one block away) for $250- less than Dr. P quoted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Over the moon for Dr. Neil Paterson. Thorough care with humour and great chair-side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2012

Neil is a fantastic optometrist; I can't rate him high enough. He is funny, interesting, humble, and offers his patients great cutting-edge care, and I swear this isn't him writing a glowing review of himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Love Neil! He's thorough, kind, not to mention funny. Kids LOVE him. Professional, yet very personable. Best optomotrist I've had - and I've been through a few here in Victoria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

There isn't anything I'd change either about Dr. Paterson and his care. He's a good guy, and easy to deal with. When he thought I had something wrong, he instantly notified my doctor who sent me for further tests. The staff is also fine. All I'd change is how much glasses cost - but it's not HIS fault! Yikes. Sigh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Paterson for more than 10 years. He is excellent in every way.....knowledgeable, personable and very thorough. He has a terrific "bedside" manner.His staff are also very pleasant and professional. I have referred all of my family to him and would not change anything about his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2008

Dr. Paterson is knowlegable, kind, and funny. He is amazing with children. My sons dread all doctors but ask when their next eye appointment is because they think Dr. Paterson is a riot. He is candid and thorough and you feel as if you are well looked after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Paterson is always up to date on medical equipment needed for a Good Eye check up. Staff are nice and do their best to serve you. Neil has been my eye doctor since I was a young teenager. I would not change eye doctors for a million bucks. Dr. Neil Paterson is an awsome guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][886875].votes_count ]]