Rate Dr. Ronald H. Fields

Dr. Ronald H. Fields's Ratings

very caring and conscientious generally sees his patients very promply

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr Fields put me at ease immediately on my first appointment. My condition was explained to me and the treatment that was required. Immediately following the procedure I needed Dr Fields gave me the results. The doctor is compassionate and caring about his patients. It is obvious to me that he gets a great deal of satisfaction helping people. This patient is grateful for the caring Dr. Fields

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

In my opinion the BEST!! I have had two heart attacks and he has taken care of me since 1994. Very gentle, caring, knowledgeable and kind. You don't ever feel as though you are being rushed. I just love that man!!!(and my husband knows it!!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Dr Fields has taken care of my father for the past 15 years and I can honestly say that I believe my dad is alive today because of him. My dad trusts him 100%. My dad just spent 1 month in CCU and we felt we were kept completely up to date by him. I feel very, very comfortable knowing that my dad is in Dr Fields care. He is a top notch physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887011].votes_count ]]