Rate Dr. Louis S. Pearlstein

Dr. Louis S. Pearlstein's Ratings

your office should be ashamed of itself! You profess your hours to be M-Th 9-3:45. The office is usually closed by 2:30! I called on Friday @ 11:00 and the office was closed. Do you guys ever work! I need a prescription filled and it can't wait until Monday. Not that you will be open on Monday! You need to start doing your job and not taking so much time off!!!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pearlstein saw me on short notice, at a time when I was in dire need of a diagnosis. Within minutes of my first appointment, he had zeroed in on my condition, and promptly began an aggressive treatment plan that is permitting me to once again feel like my old-self. He immediately contacted my family doctor, and has consulted with other specialists that are attending to my condition. The office staff assisted me greatly as well, they have always been highly professional and courteous. I can honestly state, that the entire staff are part of an efficient team dedicated to addressing the needs of their clients. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlstein and his staff to all are in need of neurological professional care! Rich Papirio

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

Time for my visit to Dr. Louis Pearlstein today.I look forward to his knowledge,compassion,and a staff that can beat no other!!I see him at least twice a year,and I cannot praise him enough.Not only does he have the best sense of humor,-but he will care for you in the best way possible,making visits something I look forward to!He is a brilliant Doctor in his field of Neurology,but not the least pretentious,always speaking 'to' you and not 'at' you!I would encourage anyone looking for a Doctor who is the BEST in his field,to make an appointment with Dr. Louis Pearlstein,..and feel right at home with a Doctor you can trust!His staff is friendly.They acknowledge you as soon as you enter the office,and will always entertain you in a most professional manner!I know "I" have made the right choice,and after visiting his office just one time,....you will feel the same way too!!!I respect him so much,-that I will leave my name.My name is Cynthia Genis.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

I have suffered for months with my condition and Dr pearlstein diagnosed me in less than 5 minutes and within 1 weekI was feeling better. The medication he prescibed worked within 2 weeks i did not have anymore symptoms. I am greatful for his knowledge and his kindness in helping me with my condition.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Doctor Pearlstein for a few years now.After seeing the Doctor,he prescribed meds and now I am not having my mini-seizures(tics) at all!He is not only one of the best doctors I have ever seen,but he has the best 'bed-side'(office)manners I have ever seen in a doctor!He can make a critical time in one's life,seem manageable,and very often comical!I say that,because Dr.Pearlstein,not only being an excellent professional in his 'fields of medicine'...,but because he puts a patient at ease,always with his smile or a funny quip!-His office help is wonderful,and you can see that he treats his employees with respect and kindness, as it shows through, with how they conduct themselves with his patients!I recommend Dr. Pearlstein to everyone having a neurological /headache condition!Your visit to his office will be like visiting a friend!I guarentee,after your first visit,you will leave his office with a smile on your face,and with answers to your medical problems!!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Pearlstein came with high recommedation but I was very disappointed in him and his office. His staff were of a standoff-ish nature. Dr Pearlstein was, at first, very caring and seemed knowledgeable. However, once it seemed that my problem may need a little more thought and attention, he simply gave up on me.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

In 2004 I had a Grandma seizure, the Drs and Specialists all said nothin is wrong. I had another big seizure 2 years later and Dr. Pearlstein was able to fine a scare on the left side of my brain that was causing the seizures and now since I have been under his care I have not had another big one. It's been 2 years. Thank-you Dr. Pearlstein.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pearlstein has been my neurologist since 2006. I was advised by another Dr.(at Johns Hopkins) to have a spinal tap.Dr. Pearlstein disagreed and sent me to a neuroophthalmologist at Will's Eye who also felt no need for a spinal tap! He is very thorough and explains everything so that you understand it. He is very caring and his sense of humor is always appreciated. His staff is very organized and I never have to wait to be seen. Doreen M. Headache/Chiari patient

Submitted March 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pearlstein has been my neurologist since 2006. After a skullbase surgery, I was advised by another doctor to have a spinal tap done to check for elevated intracranial pressure. After speaking to Dr. Pearlstein, he sent me to Wills Eye to have a thorough eye exam done. This painfree exam showed no elevated intracranial pressure. Thanks to Dr. Pearlstein, I was spared having to go through a spinal tap!!! Dr. Pearlstein is very thorough and explains everything so that you understand it. He is very caring and his sense of humor is all appreciated. His staff is very organized and I have never had to wait to be seen. I would highly recommend him. In fact, I have referred my grandmother to see him.

Submitted March 19, 2010 | flag

I think Dr Pearlstein is the best!!! He says he performs pain free EMG and they are. I am always recommending him. I needed a appointment right away and it was not a problem.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag