Dr. Patricia J. Anderson

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Patricia J. Anderson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Patricia" to "Patricia J."
RID: 921283
24/06/09 5 5 5 5 I've had a kidney transplant for over 20 years and have seen roughly 50 doctors in my life. Dr. Anderson was my Nephrologist for about 8 years and she was one of my favorite doctors.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 777121
30/01/09 5 5 5 5 One of my favorite doctors. Great listener and very helpful.  Respond
RID: 506261
06/02/08 5 5 5 5 This doctor has been wonderful, not only is she very knowledgable about her profession, she has helped me get through a kidney transplant and all that comes with it. She has also met the many medical needs that went above and beyond my nephrology ailments. I have just heard she is leaving her practice in panama city and i am not sure where she is going but where ever it is they are getting a wonderful doctor....
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield