Rate Dr. Alexander S. Bailey

Dr. Alexander S. Bailey's Ratings

Had surgery 3 weeks ago to remove my tailbone. I was in less pain than I've been in over 4 years. Dr. Bailey was clear in all of his explanations and didn't "sugarcoat" the risks involved. He gave us the necessary information and did not push me into the surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Good experience. Did not recommend surgery and I am getting better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr.Bailey is the real deal.He actually listens,explains things,cares,and follows up alot to make sure your doing ok.I gave him all 5 stars.Hes truly a doctor you can trust and feel at peace with.Mark C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Nothing can stop me...I'll be sure to take out the garbage when I checkout.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431428].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 20, 2014

I had major back surgery less than 3 weeks ago. I loved Dr. Bailey's bedside manor as well as how well he explained the surgery and what to expect after my surgery. So far, I am doing so much better than before surgery. Before surgery I could only stand for 5 minutes at a time. This has been going on since Oct of 2012. It took my insurance company that long to get their paper work in order. His staff worked long and hard to get my claim taken care of. I really appreciate his expert advice. I hope I continue to heal and get stronger as I expect to at this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I have to agree with some of the other reviews Dr Bailey didnt care about me at all and he definitly didnt discuss in great detail what could be thefinal result that was in 2011 and in 2003 my mom and i WENT TO SPEAK TO HIM AND HE ASK ME WHAT INSURANCE i HAD AND AT THE TIME i HAD hmo AND HE SAID TO ME THAT THE SURGERY IS 90,000 AND i GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE US, ANYWAY i CANT WORK ANYMORE AND WHEN i WENT TO SEE HIM 2WKS AFTER SURGERY HE TOOK THE STAPLES OUT AND ASK ME IF i WANTED A MEDROL PACK AND i SAID NO CAS i HAD A SIDE EFFECT FROM WHEN i TOOK IT BEFORE SO HES BEEN TELLING PPL THAT i REFUSED IT NOT AND ANY WAY ON THE 9TH OF DEC HE WAS GOING TO SEND ME BACK TO WORK AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT TILL I WAS HALF WAY HOME AND I LOOKED AT THE PAPERS AND SEEN THAT I HAD TO QUIT A JOB THAT I WORKED AT FOR 22 YEARS MY ADVISE IS TO SAY AWAY FROM HIM AND I KNOW FIVE OTHER PPL HE DID AND THEY CANT WORK EITHER!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][887128].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 14, 2013

Very poor bedside manner, cold, uncaring Dr. Did not explain anything. Did not care about pain or other issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][887127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Good outcomes from two prior surgeries. Addtn'l surgery scheduled for a later date. Dr. has a decent bedside manner, shoots straight from the hip, doesn't promise unrealistic outcomes, and is very thorough during all follow-up visits. I may butt heads with him on occasion, but I respect him, as a surgeon and a human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Bailey for months. I'm now scheduled for surgery at the end of the month. Dr. Bailey and his staff are wonderful! The Heartland Spine and Specialty Hospital is the best! I feel really comfortable with them performing my surgery which to me says a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

He was a miracle worker for my sister 1 1/2 years ago. She is still doing very well thanks to Dr. Bailey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][887124].votes_count ]]