Dr. Wissam J. Khoory

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Wissam J. Khoory has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 3641049
22/12/13 2 3 2 1 Would not go back! I was there for a regular physical and to get a vaccination for travel. The doctor seemed clueless about the vaccine he was about to give me. He did not seem very interested in what I had to say, and did not have any answers for my general health questions! On my second visit, I was advised some general blood tests. After the results came in, the doctor completely forgot to write me a note. The nurse was not any knowledgeable either.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Wissam" to "Wissam J."
RID: 2673624
07/06/13 5 4 5 5 great guy, very patient and takes time to listen to you. Not pompous and will tell you when he does not know. Highly recommend him. Listens to you to try to find out what is the problem without prejudging.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2612415
09/04/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Khoory is a fantastic provider. He gives the respect and attention that all patients deserve.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1820152
29/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khoory is excellent. I have multiple medical issues & he is great -Edward
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1498526
28/07/11 5 5 5 5 Great staff. same day appointments. Runs on time.
RID: 1029619
09/11/09 2 2 1 1 I am in the hospital because of this DR. He helped me overmedicate myself and then stopped all my meds because of something someone else said.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 308416
03/05/07 5 5 5 Excellent bedside manner. Kind and considerate. Knowledgeable and accomodating. Was an attending Dr. to many of my geriatric patients in lond term care, and then my family. Good guy.
RID: 12349
15/09/05 3 5 5 Excellent doctor, my parents see him as well. He is very caring, has a great personality, and goes out of his, doing small things that are very helpful to the patient. For example, he once saw me early before office hours for literally 5 minutes when no appointments were available for weeks out. I only needed some quick advice, and he accomodated. I would recommend him to anyone. He's caring, knowledgable, personable, humorous, thorough, and follows up on things.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim