You may also like

Rate Dr. Wissam J. Khoory

Dr. Wissam J. Khoory's Ratings

Dr. Khoory is one of those rare characters that you don't come across every day in the medical field. He is professional, caring and really gives the attention that the patient deserves. Love having him as my PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Would not go back! I was there for a regular physical and to get a vaccination for travel. The doctor seemed clueless about the vaccine he was about to give me. He did not seem very interested in what I had to say, and did not have any answers for my general health questions! On my second visit, I was advised some general blood tests. After the results came in, the doctor completely forgot to write me a note. The nurse was not any knowledgeable either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

great guy, very patient and takes time to listen to you. Not pompous and will tell you when he does not know. Highly recommend him. Listens to you to try to find out what is the problem without prejudging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Khoory is a fantastic provider. He gives the respect and attention that all patients deserve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Khoory is excellent. I have multiple medical issues & he is great -Edward

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Great staff. same day appointments. Runs on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I am in the hospital because of this DR. He helped me overmedicate myself and then stopped all my meds because of something someone else said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. Kind and considerate. Knowledgeable and accomodating. Was an attending Dr. to many of my geriatric patients in lond term care, and then my family. Good guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Excellent doctor, my parents see him as well. He is very caring, has a great personality, and goes out of his, doing small things that are very helpful to the patient. For example, he once saw me early before office hours for literally 5 minutes when no appointments were available for weeks out. I only needed some quick advice, and he accomodated. I would recommend him to anyone. He's caring, knowledgable, personable, humorous, thorough, and follows up on things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085366].votes_count ]]