Rate Dr. Wissam J. Khoory

Dr. Wissam J. Khoory's Ratings

Would not go back! I was there for a regular physical and to get a vaccination for travel. The doctor seemed clueless about the vaccine he was about to give me. He did not seem very interested in what I had to say, and did not have any answers for my general health questions! On my second visit, I was advised some general blood tests. After the results came in, the doctor completely forgot to write me a note. The nurse was not any knowledgeable either.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

great guy, very patient and takes time to listen to you. Not pompous and will tell you when he does not know. Highly recommend him. Listens to you to try to find out what is the problem without prejudging.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Khoory is a fantastic provider. He gives the respect and attention that all patients deserve.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Khoory is excellent. I have multiple medical issues & he is great -Edward

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

Great staff. same day appointments. Runs on time.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

I am in the hospital because of this DR. He helped me overmedicate myself and then stopped all my meds because of something someone else said.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag

Excellent bedside manner. Kind and considerate. Knowledgeable and accomodating. Was an attending Dr. to many of my geriatric patients in lond term care, and then my family. Good guy.

Submitted May 3, 2007 | flag

Excellent doctor, my parents see him as well. He is very caring, has a great personality, and goes out of his, doing small things that are very helpful to the patient. For example, he once saw me early before office hours for literally 5 minutes when no appointments were available for weeks out. I only needed some quick advice, and he accomodated. I would recommend him to anyone. He's caring, knowledgable, personable, humorous, thorough, and follows up on things.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2005 | flag